Account deleted?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by XxBearcatBoy, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxBearcatBoy

XxBearcatBoy
    Hello i have been playing on this server for years now and took a break of around a year due to college and military duties. Upon returning to try to pick up where i had left off, my MCCentral account was nowhere to be found. Even when i did the forgot my password it said no user found. I have autologin on Chrome and previous emails from the site so it's not that im using the wrong email. I had to make a new account and relink my MC account to that. I was well on my way through the reports needed and the posts for my staff application until this.

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

MCCentral has changed forum software. We are no longer using Enjin, we now use Xenforo.
    Unfortunately, no statistics are transferred from the old forums so you will have to regain all the posts and reports needed for staff

P.S If you took a year break, you would still need to report players regardless. You cannot just reach 50 and stop and expect to get accepted. 50 is just the bare minimum to be eligible to apply, you still need to be reporting actively.

3. XxBearcatBoy

XxBearcatBoy
    Yes I understand that about needing to stay active. I had no other choice but take care of life things and other aspects came up impeding my free time. Although thank you for the info. Now to restart the trudge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.