Absolutely crazy spawner idea

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by soldier_adams, Aug 12, 2022.

1. soldier_adams

This might be a bit...contentious. Which is why I'm giving it it's own thread. What about only allowing one spawner of each type? BUT, have each spawner be upgradeable with no max (or a max that is similar to if being 10K spawners in one). Likely upgradeable via prison tokens, but could be different (or a combo maybe of prison tokens and money).

Using skeleton spawners as an example, could look something like this:

• Lvl 1: 5,000,000 and 50 tokens to buy. Spawns 4 skeletons. 25% loot rate
    • Lvl 2: 75 tokens to upgrade. Spawns 8 skeletons. 25% loot rate
    • Lvl 3: 95 tokens to upgrade. Spawns 16 skeletons. 25% loot rate
    • Lvl 4: 120 tokens to upgrade. Spawns 25 skeletons. 25% loot rate
    • Lvl 5: 145 tokens to upgrade. Spawns 40 skeletons. 25% loot rate
    • etc, etc.
    Maybe every 10 upgrades adds 5% loot rate?

Or, could be like the wyvern spawners, where there are multiple things you can upgrade within the one spawner. Could have one for spawn rate increase, one for drop rate increase, and one for spawn time decrease.

Like I said, crazy spawner idea.

ibuckbuffalos and abbs like this.
  2. LucidZeno

zylefone
    I disagree, because I do enjoy the system of having a lot of spawners, and also the satisfaction of placing down each one knowing you earned it. Also upgrading spawners (in my experience of upgrading wyverns) can get pretty annoying to do as you have to keep going back so you are making the most income possible.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.