About The Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CheeseBoi27, Jul 28, 2022.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I'm just going to say it. Can you focus on more updating other stuff and adding new stuff then prison and survival resets and all of that? I mean all that wont really and truly make this server active again. Like add Murder Mayhem again or just add something new and worthy. I mean I guess the resets are nice but like, it kinda seems like yall are using too much focus on those than other stuff. I feel like when the minigame reset happened, thats when this server greatly died, you only really lost players instead of gained any. Just a little tip, do some meaningful upgrades to the server, cause right now all of the "upgrades" are just really not that good.

bratphobic likes this.
  2. bratphobic

bratphobic
    i agree, id love to see minigames like murder mayhem and cakewars be brought back. but sadly i dont think any staff / owner are interested in doing that unless theres a surge of players which id love to see happen but… maybe if enough people agree to bring those servers back it’ll eventually happen : )

3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yea, but with the surge of players, unless there is nothing new or really fun that wont happen. Thats the issue with it all, they are waiting for more players to come an' such an' then they will start updating and adding new stuff, but like, without any new stuff or anything that surge of players wont come. They have to just start doing it to get more players.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.