About the reward chests...

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CheeseBoi27, Mar 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    So the chests you open for stuff like voting keys and such, I think you should add more other then one. Because then, people would not have to keep waiting for other people to hog it and keep opening it ya know. I think it'll be a good idea to have at least 2 or 3 instead of just 1. But that just in my opinion

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! There is already a way around this, with the /keys command. If you use /keys, you don't get the animation, however you still get the same prize and the same chances as opening it in the chest at spawn. There aren't usually many people opening keys halfway through the season, so if you still want the animation as you open them, you can just wait for the other player to leave. Additionally, for the first few days after a server reset, there are typically six extra treasure chests at spawn to deal with the increased traffic of everyone opening their keys at once. Great suggestion, although it's already been implemented :D

- Thread Locked -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.