Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

about the new anticheat (intave)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ENDER1355, Jun 21, 2021.

1. ENDER1355

so a few weeks ago, mccentral decided to use intave, the best anticheats, however, will it false kick just like old ncp used in mccentral, i know a server which uses intave, it false kicks and bans. will it happen in mccentral too? also there is a bug that causes you to noclip in intave, to do it, you have to throw the ender pearl to the wall, then you can walk in the wall, it happened to me in an intave server, also kitpvp doesn't use intave, all minigames in mccentral need to use it

GustavoNicoletti likes this.
  2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    For kit not using the new ac, I don't think any of the subservers do. Its targeted towards minigames since you dont get that many fly hackers in subservers compared to minigames, especially skywars. You should also note, that the ac only is effective against movement hacks like fly and bhop. As for the epearl thing, you should submit a bug report fot it here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/

GustavoNicoletti likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.