A rank higher than immortal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by szamoriadael, Apr 6, 2020.

?

Should there be a rank above immortal?

Poll closed May 6, 2020.
  1. NOOOOOOOOOO!

44.4%
  2. Eh, doesn't really matter.

30.6%
  3. It'd be cool, I might buy it depending on the specifics.

19.4%
  4. Yes, please!!!

5.6%
  1. szamoriadael

isacmrgnnn
    I love MCC and am very glad i bought immortal, but honestly im kind of wishing i could buy a higher rank. Yeah immortal is rather expensive already... but... idk. Just seems like it would be nice to have another rank to upgrade to. I'm not quite sure what it would entail, but maybe it could give multiple ancient keys/month, or perhaps one or more mythical keys instead?
    (No, i do not mean a monthly-paid-subscription rank like a certain server that will not be named. An actual, one time rank.)
    I just really want to have a higher rank lol, i can't expalin it. but it doesn't exist.
    and it could include possibly p5 armor like i saw in another thread?
    Idk, what do y'all think? Should there be a higher rank than immo? If so, what would it include in your opinion?

2. babynoots

Hey!
    I began playing MCC when bedrock was the highest rank, hence why my account still only has bedrock. I feel the introduction of Legend and Immortal was a major step up from Bedrock and I don’t think having another rank to purchase would be such a great idea. The server is supposed to be enjoyable for all players, whether or not you’re a rookie or coal+ and I feel new players would steer away from the server if an overpowered rank is what required them to succeed. Don’t forget, you can always purchase mythical/ ancient keys to unlock in-game perks!

Jazmiin, MasterChheda and mxbel like this.
  3. mxbel

mxbel
    Adding onto this, I think the biggest concern would be the price. With the current value of immortal, $110, which is no small number, many of the player base already complains of rank differences and pay to win. Adding another rank would simply enforce these thoughts, as well as difficulty for coming up with more perks because imo, immortal is already very overpowered. -1 from me
    Have a good day :)

MasterChheda and babynoots like this.
  4. szamoriadael

isacmrgnnn
    Hm. I guess you're probably right, it just feels like such a long time between ancient keys for immo. Maybe i'm just an impatient p2w, haha.

babynoots likes this.
  5. szamoriadael

isacmrgnnn
    For sure. I ranked up during sales (i think, it's been a while) that made it cheaper, and ranked up gradually instead of going from rookie to immortal. It probably is overpowered, i just wanted more keys and am broke so i was just wondering about a rank that provided more frequent keys. But maybe i'll just find someone to irldeal purchase some for me ;P

mxbel likes this.
  6. babynoots

Even though I don’t think there should be a new rank, I completely get where you’re coming from. It can be annoying waiting for perks but we also have to remember that this server is a business- meaning the owners cannot make it too easy for players to obtain perks such as keys, as they are able to be purchased separately from your rank.

DrBrando, szamoriadael and mxbel like this.
  7. seretinsky

eyerolls
    I don’t think adding another rank is necessary as I can’t really think of much that can be added. Immortal rank has a free ancient key every month which I think personally shouldn’t be changed or upgraded. Like Mxbel said immortal rank is allready quite expensive and overpowered. Adding another rank will just make it seem like MCC is putting forward another ploy to make some more revenue.

szamoriadael likes this.
  8. Breeezies

Breeezies
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind another rank added to mcc. Although this is true... at the same time, another rank isn't necessary because I feel as if we have everything we need. Im on both sides to be honest. If they add another rank it may portray they are just trying to pull in some money.

szamoriadael likes this.
  9. DrBrando

DrBrando
    So I'm going to have to totally Agree with @Marbellas on this one. I think that having even higher and op ranks would scare away newer players who don't have ranks and would reduce our new intake of players which nobody wants.

While it would be fun to have new ranks and more features I think it could seriously disrupt the flow of new community members.

That's just my opinion tho and I'm only one person =)

10. Spud

I understand why this would appeal to players who play mini games but I don’t see how it would work with sub servers. Players already payed for a $110 rank for max perks and I really don’t see how they would add more perks to the game with a new rank. Immortal is already pretty OP on most sub servers.

szamoriadael likes this.
  11. guih

guihzy
    I feel like a rank above immortal would be too expensive. And the perks you would get from it would be too op. Adding p5 to the kit would just ruin ancient armor, and now talking about minigames, I think the credit boosters we get when we buy immortal rank is already great. More than it would be too much and more and more credits would stack up. -1

szamoriadael and babynoots like this.
  12. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Im a -1 on this idea too. Currently $110 USD is a lot of money for a rank already and some players are complaining that the server is already too P2W. Adding another rank ontop of immortal would solidify the server as P2W and many players would probably stop playing. As for perks/kits, they had to be adjusted when immortal came out and it was given the best items, therefore adding another rank means needing to have even more OP items and therefore I don't see it happening.

Thanks,
    Incarnati0n_

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.