A New Enchantment the Removes the need for food & /feed

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Flex, Dec 6, 2019.

?

Should an enchant that removes the need for /feed or food be added?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Flex

GroovyFlex
    Hi I was thinking the other day when harvesting my melon farm that my food drained very quickly, especially when using speed 2 boots. This got me thinking that wouldn't be quite good if an enchantment on the helmet perhaps like strength, token luck (custom enchantments) was implemented. This enchantment would eliminate the need for eating (real pain for rookies) and /feed. This enchantment I believe would present equal opportunities I think for both those with and without rank whilst being convenient when on the grind and perhaps in PVP. Just an interesting idea and perhaps not justifiable as perhaps those with gold rank purchased it for /feed. It probably is a controversial one but I'm interested to see what everyone's thoughts are on this.

Note: Please don't say they can eat the melons xD. I want quick and efficient like solutions

#1 Flex, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  2. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Hey there! Personally I am a big fan of this idea. I believe this could possibly be a perk that could come out of a Mythical Crate. It would eliminate the need to eat at all on any Sub-Server that you find the perk on. Thank you for the great idea and I encourage you to keep posting! I love seeing an idea like this.

Flex likes this.
  3. Invader

Hey Flex,

I do like the idea, however, there could be another alternative. I do like the idea of having /feed replaced but not with a custom enchant, we could just introduce /togglehunger, enabled automatically for first-time users with Immortal Rank (such as sub-server, Survival). But, alternatively, this could be for Diamond+. There would be no point in adding this for lower ranks, as this seems like a more donator perk. But - if we were to make this a more fair gain, then yes, the idea of having a perk would be nice. I would think it'd be a good idea for a custom enchant that comes out of Ancient keys, for the reason, it's pretty common, not really a NEED.

Anyways, like the idea. I will forward to the QA/Administration Team.
    - Fox

Incarnati0n_, PorkChcp and Flex like this.
  4. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I feel that since /feed was first implemented for those who bought a rank, it should stay that way otherwise those players who bought a rank for /feed would be super annoyed

Thanks, Olli

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.