A New Beginning

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Subsequents, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Subsequents

So as you all know cf has gotten out of control. Not only that but where is all this money come from. Anyway people are buying this money for keys. A lot of my friends if not all of them have 100+ keys stored up. The next season is going to be crazy as well. I dont think cf should stay in the game ON TOP of the craziness already about to happen. Also anybody know where this money came from? Never before has there been even ONE million in the economy

2. scropt

i think i will bump this if i reply but yeah cf is going crazy in like every single thing. people have special strats to win it

3. Bandhunta

Bandhunta here. Ive been playing since the first season, and in my opinion, CF was the worst thing to be added to this server, besides when duels first came out and you could dupe, and duel glitch people. Aincent use to be 2k at most, now its 10 to 15k a piece. The economy is ruined and its safe to say its due to cf. Idk why or how but its ridiculous that i take a year long break and its changed this much.

Invader and MasterChheda like this.
  4. Invader

I really do completely agree with this.
    Coin Flipping is one of the main reasons I quit playing KitPvP (now I’m just a spectator), it ruined the economy so now people who don’t even have stats but have in-game money can just coin flip all day and have more money then people in the Top 10.
    I’ll be forwarding this idea to the Admin Team in hopes it’ll be removed for next season. ​

MasterChheda, Bandhunta and Other like this.
  5. Hey!

I absolutely agree with your idea. As a regular KitPvP player since season two, I think coin-flipping was a bad idea. KitPvP used to encourage players to work hard to gain money, but now with a click of a mouse, anyone could double their money. Another side effect of coin flipping is making people more money hungry. Back in previous seasons, if you were to have 10,000 dollars in KitPvP, there would be no way to lose them except if you were to trade it for items. But now, people could lose 10,000 easily due to coin flipping. This means that people will attempt to find glitches and bugs in order to make their money back. Now as for your question "how is there one million in KitPvP". I am not sure about how there is one million dollars in KitPvP, but from recent speculations, it's because players have been duplicating money. If you have not noticed, recently in KitPvP you are not allowed to transfer money over 99,999 and you are not allowed to use banknotes that are over 1,000,000.

I used to play KitPvP a lot, but now, I just feel like it is not the KitPvP I used to play back in season two. As AnimatedFox said, KitPvP is not the same as it used to be because of coin-flipping

6. BtwImQuestion

BtwImQuestion
    Hello !

I Personally Believe coin flip should stay as its a 50 / 50 chance in winning and its more pot luck if you manage to win. I have read your side of things and i understand that 100% But i believe Coin Flips should remain as its more the players choice to take a cf or not.
    Thank you for reading my point on the situation !

deleteduser likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.