A helpful command for Bedrock and over.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by BradyBrave, May 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradyBrave

On creative I found a new command that will help. But be aware this only works for the rank Bedrock and over. The command is /up and you type that then amount you wanna go up for example, /up 10. This will make you go up 10 blocks and place a glass block for you to stay at your wanted level. This is helpful for those who are tired of building up and breaking the tower, I mostly use this command for making the waiting boxes for roleplays and this can work on your friend's plot too. But you must be trusted on their plot and you can not use this command when your in a building because you can't go past the roof of the build. I hope I made your day's on creative much easier and good luck.

Zonafer, Cornjoe2, iiSean and 2 others like this.
  2. Modify

modify
    Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this with the community. The /up command is actually a WorldEdit command which is why it is only granted to Bedrock+. I commonly use the command when making WorldEdit selections on my plot however, I can definitely see how it becomes useful when building structures in the sky.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

3. Firebal676

Firebal
    back in the day you could vote for worldedit :O

Marco5py likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.