A few more SG maps that i'd like to see added

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by Abar, Jan 12, 2020.

?

Which one would you like to see come back?

1. Map 5

56.3%
  2. Map 2

43.8%
  3. Map 3

18.8%
  4. None

6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Abar

Abar
    SG5 (Vareide Map 5):

SG 2 (Vareide Map 2) :

SG 3 (Vareide Map 3):

I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts on this. Would you like to see Vareide’s other maps added into the server? I personally think it'd bring more variety. Out of all of them, which one would be the best fit for MCC as well?

#1 Abar, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. Nyfuh

iCantFixYou
    This is a great idea! We do not have a snowy map and would LOVE to see a snowy map on the SG sub-sever. It is an incredible map and would be greatly appreciated by the community to have seen a snowy map come back into the server.

~ Nyfuh

3. Abar

Abar
    Well you see we kind of do already, but I personally prefer the Vareide one better
    This is the one we have right now:

#3 Abar, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Nyfuh likes this.
  4. Nyfuh

iCantFixYou
    Ahh, yes. But I still think it would be nice to see another one, due to the fact we only have 1 of what I know, lol

Abar likes this.
  5. aurals

aurals
    First of all, Vareide SG5 and SG2 are good maps, and should be added. However, I can't agree with you on SG3. It's practically just a large jungle forest, similar to SG1, which most SG players have strong opinions against. Even on MCSG, a lobby with this map usually doesn't get many players because people leave during the countdown. Teweran SG 3 (Futuristic City) would be a map I'd be excited for. Secondly, I think you missed Vareide SG6. If any maps were to be added, I'd Vareide SG6 and TSG3 like I mentioned earlier implemented first. Especially when we have maps like SG 1 and Pirate Bay (which has the only good quality of a quick game), and maps like SG4 ruined because of the unfair enchants. Even when Hive SG was prevalent, there were less maps as opposed to MCC, but it wasn't a problem because all, or at least most maps were a quality experience. A lot of MCC maps are great, but I believe having a bit of change would be a great improvement to SG.

BabyJuice and Abar like this.
  6. Abar

Abar
    Yes I did miss the other Vareide maps but I didn't want to make the post too big, I will probably do more posts like this in the future.

7. aurals

aurals
    You're right but we're not limited to only Vareide maps, there are good maps like Emporium, Condas, Shady Hollow, and so many more

Abar likes this.
  8. DressCodes

DressCodes
    Good idea. All these maps look very good and I wish they will be added in the future.

Abar likes this.
  9. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    Hey,
    i do think bringing some new maps into MCC sg would be a good idea, almost everyone knows the maps off by heart at this point. would be good to have a few maps that not many people would know just to spice things up a bit

Abar likes this.
  10. kamrn

watgg
    naw man we need demons breeze again

blazerscool, BabyJuice and Abar like this.
  11. Abar

Abar
  12. Vunrable

Vunrable
    To be honest any map coming back would be amazing but I love that OG survival games map 2. I remember once a bunch of youtubers did a game of 24 YT's and it was very entertaining to watch. If such an OG map came back around I would love to go back and play survival games more. And if the map seems a bit 'too big' it is not much of a hassle to make it smaller.

Abar likes this.
  13. owwenn

ofc u put in the dogshit maps, i hated all these maps back inna day

14. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    Bad maps my nice guy, good luck ending a game fast if you don't have a compass.

Abar likes this.
  15. Abar

Abar
    They can always be reduced in size though, I know that some of these maps are huge but surely some of the map can be closed off if need be.

ssophiie likes this.
  16. ssophiie

ssophiie
    I remember running around some of them maps for hours trying to find people lmao. If they could be slightly reduced and certain places blocked off then there's some great maps id love to see added back for the nostalgia

Abar likes this.
  17. blazerscool

I just want Demons Breeze and Solar Frost back .

18. Sleekrant

sleekrant
    bring back solar frost and remove sg2 and 3 from existence :flushed::flushed:

19. AyeItsFudge

AyeItsFudge
    Yes please bring in some new SG maps. Survival games was so fun until they added some crappy maps so if I was in a game I would avoid the crappy maps and just play the good ones but then it got boring because I knew the maps so well that survivals games was no longer as fun as it used to be.

Abar likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.