A few Mccentral Store Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Jold, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Jold

Hello everyone, Jold here. I have a few suggestions about the store to liven it up a bit.

Maybe add a new key called like a cosmetic key. Something like this would have like a 2 pack of random particle effects, a new pocketpal, a cloak, or even a prefix (this will be mentioned soon). This key should cost around $8.00

Purchasable unban, unmute, or even a punishment clear. This is a HUGE stretch but think about the money that can be made to help the server grow. Unmutes should cost roughly $5.00, Unbans should cost $10.00 and punishment clears should cost $50. As someone with like 60+ punishments, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this aha. The feeling of talking freely without the constant anxiety of messing up and getting a new perm mute would feel very nice. There should be a cap of one punishment clear.

New pocketpals, I'm not sure which but I'll let you guys suggest in comments :D

A prefix, something that goes before your rank such as {boss} or {GOAT} Jold. Seems fun right?

A new rank. I was thinking rank Celestial would be cool. Some perks with this rank should be better kits, one myth key instead of ancient and something new.

This isn't exactly related but the donators in tab should take the colors of their rank. Such as Legend should be red and Gold should be yellow

Cloaks. Have you ever played on hypixel? they have particle effect and then cloaks. These are pretty much particle effects but with cool designs such as fire wings and ender eyes.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day! :D

HzFear likes this.
  2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey Jold!

Cosmetic Keys
    I like the idea of a cosmetic key to unlock particle effects and pocket pals, but I think the rewards that you offered would be too much. Two particle effects alone cost around $8.00 and you get to choose which ones you like.

Unbans/Unmutes
    • However, I strongly disagree with purchasable unbans/unmutes. If a player were to break the rules, purchasing an unban would completely eliminate the purpose of being punished. If they break the rules, they should have to face the consequences. It would also be unfair for those players who cannot afford an unban, as players who are wealthy could just continue to break the rules with no fear of being removed from the server.

• Additionally, selling unbans/unmutes is actually against Mojang's EULA. eula.png

• As shown here, it is forbidden to sell admin rights, and doing so could result in MC-Central being blacklisted; not allowing anyone to play the server. If you don't want the "constant anxiety of messing up and getting a perm mute" then don't do or say anything against the rules.
    Prefixes (Tags)
    I also like the idea of tags, but the chat could get very cluttered very quickly where there is a lot of text before someone's name in a server. Maybe just one symbol could be better, such as a star?

New Rank
    At the moment, I do not think there will be a new rank for a while. There are already 9 Donator Ranks on the server, and there will be less and less features to give to a new higher rank.

Names in Tab
    I believe the intention of making all the donator ranks one colour was to avoid confusion. There are 9 different Donator Ranks on the server, and some even share the same colour. Moreover, if players have red names, they could be mistaken for Staff Members.

Cloaks
    Cloaks would be quite a cool addition, but we do already have particle effects. If they were purchasable, they would have to be visible on all servers and could be quite distracting in games like Skywars.

Have a nice day :)

Envoys likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.