A couple suggestions

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Haylos, Jul 9, 2020.

?

If you had to choose one of the suggestions below which one would it be?

1. /is addvalue

10.0%
  2. /is deinvite & /is invitelist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stackable Rename Scrolls

40.0%
  4. Small GUI for Treasure Hunter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. All of the above

50.0%
  1. Haylos

Haylos
    Hello fellow players of the skyblock community, as of today I will be posting in this thread some of the suggestions that I have a long with my island teammates, we think that a couple of this suggestions will be helpful for the server and for the players. Please feel free to leave your suggestion and if I find it helpful I will add it to the thread with the corresponding credits.

* /is addvalue

This command consists on a player being able to add a certain block on his inventory or hand to be added to the island value. Why this? This command will mainly help the visual of skyblock islands, this way the islands will be more creative instead of just giant blocks of diamond, emerald, gold, etc. It will use the same point system as it currently is, it would just be like for example adding money into island bank, the option to withdraw points from your island would be disabled so there isnĀ“t any chances of players trying to dup the items being stored in the island value.

Again, I repeat this would only be helpful so the skyblock players can focus on building good looking islands instead of islands full of ores.

* Fix the stackable mob heads.

Here I will insert a little clip of what happens, some of the mob heads will stack but some others wont.

* Fix the private chest glitch.
    This has been a glitch since the very start of the map where you can not add a chest above another chest that has been locked with a private sign. Here little evidence of this.

* Add a small GUI to show players the rewards that can be earned from the Treasure Hunter upgrade on the Harvest Hoe

In which players are informed of the rewards that can be earned and what percentage is it for each of the prizes depending on the level of Treasure Hunter.

* Stackable Rename Scrolls

Pretty much self explanatory, just making the Rename Scrolls stackable, with the Harvest Hoe upgrade Treasure Hunter, a lot of Rename Scrolls are given as a reward, so making them stackable would be pretty handy for the players.

* /is invitelist & /is disinvite

As well, a pretty self explanatory command that tells players which players have they invited to their islands and the second command will help so players can remove invites that were wrongfully sent.

Quoting Scotian. * Boss battle changes for fairness

The boss battle should not require you to bring your own armour. There's already `envoy` which requires players to use their own gear, so it would be nice to have an event where players don't have to worry about bringing their own PVP items. Adding this would only increase involvement and give lower ranks (who don't have access to good kits) a better chance of obtaining boss keys. It would also level the playing field as everyone would have equal gear thus giving them an equal chance in the event.

So far those are the things I feel that could be either implemented for this season or next one, as I said at the beggining of this thread, feel free to leave your suggestion below or if you liked one of these and would like to see it implemented.

#1 Haylos, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    olo_YT likes this.
  2. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey Alex,

I agree with all of your suggestions except for ./is addvalue, and have seen some of them mentioned before. I feel that part of the creativity of skyblock is having a nice looking island (if thats what you are trying to achieve) as well as a high level island. Ores can be incorporated into builds or even hidden within the volume of the main island (what my team is doing). I feel that your idea would become extremely confusing and hard to track, as well as implement in the first place, especially when dealing with dubs upon dubs of ore. How would you know which blocks have had their value taken? There are many questions like this to consider. This would also completely change the way people have been playing skyblock and personally, I would find it annoying.

Anyway, I agree with the other suggestions, I even made a thread about combining rename scrolls and they should all get implemented sooner or later.

- olo YT

3. Haylos

Haylos
    The thing is that the blocks would be taken away from their inventory once they deposit it into the island value, that way there wouldnt be dubs of ores as you mention, IMO I think its a pretty good idea, if you looked at top islands last season, they were just huge diamond/emerald blocks, not really good looking islands.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.