A Bad Joke.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clifton, Jun 26, 2020.

1. clifton

This makes 0 sense to me, we cannot use /report and are forced to use the forms? I run into multiple cheaters every game and you expect me to fill a forum out for each and every one of them? If there's an AC than it's clearly useless as everyone's flying around 24/7. This is a joke.
    https://streamable.com/p1blwx

Departition_ and olo_YT like this.
  2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya! You can also toss usernames in to #support on the MCC discord and staff will do their best to find and ban the player(s) in question.

Amvya and Lexxonist like this.
  3. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    You are 100% right.
    That's all I can say.

Will anything improve? Unlikely, at least for the foreseeable future. Despite a large negative public presence due to the amount of hackers, MCC has not done much to combat it over a long period of time.

clifton likes this.
  4. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    I've always been frustrated about this. If they just add a small /report plugin or something that connects to discords #support channel, that would be much more easier.

WgHaz, Departition_ and clifton like this.
  5. ltself

ltself
    The reporting system mc-central has to offer operates pretty well. It is always encouraged to report on the forums, but I feel like the majority of people who do are looking to get their reports up for potentially becoming a staff. If you are not so interested into doing that method, going in #support on the discord and dropping the rule-breaker's IGN is in a way fairly effective as staff can quickly get onto the situation to punish them. Whilst we wait for an anti-cheat that can automatically punish blatant cheaters, there is nothing else to be done unfortunately besides using methods mentioned above.

Devon likes this.
  6. Devon

sadsy
    Like Itself said, the support on the server, and the ways for non-staff to report players are pretty efficient. I've seen a thread titled similar to this and I'll give around the same response as I always have. They aren't going to change the report system, because it'd make it more complicated then it already is. If you could like to report a hacker using evidence, use the "report players" option on the forums. If you'd like to report a witness of a hacker in a mini game or sub-server, use the #support channel in discord. That is all you can do, they are not going to change the system, have a nice day and thanks for taking time to consider a thought like this, I know you love the server as much as I do.

7. clifton

It's sad, i've played on this server for so long and it has been like this forever.

Departition_ and Lexxonist like this.
  8. Departition_

Yeah dude doubt it’s gonna improve, this whole server has been a joke for the past 3 years, using the same anticheat for 3 years and having a bad report system

9. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey! If you feel this way im sorry, I understand your frustration! One thing I do in my free time is stream SSW On MCC, but one thing you can do to help is this: one simple way to help out that takes less than 5 seconds per hacker, is putting the hackers username in #support of the discord! www.MCCentral.org/Discord is the link to there discord, and you can just wait 10 minutes to be verified and then Put as many hackers into #support and tag a staff member by doing @ Staff Member, and a staff member should help you out! (P.S. Staff members do there best to get as many hackers as they can, The MCC anti-cheat isn't very updated so they rely on staff to get reports and things done, so don't hate on the staff members, just help them do their job!!)

10. 1231ksajdk

Lmao, that explains why it takes a good few hours for me to get banned

11. MAGMA

NUTT69
    y u gotta hack man, not cool

12. Amvya

amarism
    When I started playing I thought that being able to do a /report <player> would be so helpful. And on some aspects I still do, I think that it would make it easier for regular players to just put in some names but you can do that same thing in the mccentral discord like InsaneIsMyName pointed out earlier. But to counter what I said earlier, reporting on the forums is easier for staff when you put in a video or pictures so they do not have to wait for reported players to join their game for evidence that they are in fact cheating. Rather, in your forum report you already have that video evidence.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.