5 years of mcc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nkuk, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Nkuk

Hello, alot of you might not know of me but my name is Nkuk. Ive been playing mcc for about 5 years now and i think its time for me to head out, not only cause im banned but also ive been playing minecraft for wayyy to long. It has been a fun journey and had a great time on this server through the years i want to thank Alex for making this server fun and enjoyable and alot of the other staff. Thank you for this long and enjoyable ride ill miss it fr fr good bye <3

-Nkuk ;)

Thank you to: Grutato, DontLose, Sebstickle, Mastachedder, Timpali or however you spell it, MMDblockhead,
    Sweatybomb, and much more i will miss you mf's fr <3

abbs and MasterChheda like this.
  2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Hey man,
    Again, said it in the call but it's always nice to see an old player hopping on. Keeps the vibes fresh and makes me feel less old haha
    You're a really chill guy and I hope everything good comes your way. We're always here for if/when you ever wanna hop on after you appeal those bans and check up on the server. Really appreciate having you on the server and glad you had fun while it lasted.
    Much love <3

3. Vxtk

hollowspt
    Omg nooo!!! We hate losing our community members,

We will really miss you Nkuk and I and other hope you the best on your future

I will always be here for you and for everyone, We Wish You The Best!!!

love from -Strxz

#3 Vxtk, Jan 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  4. abbs

Abbskababs
    "we love losing our community members" Nice one.

5. Vxtk

hollowspt
    good for you lol?

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.