Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

5 Years as Staff on MCCentral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Timppali, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Lmao, I first want to say I love how people call you Timp.

Plus I'm glad to see someone with that much dedication to this server.

CONGRATS!

ctrs likes this.
  2. ctrs

ctrs
    great job man, i'm an og mcc player as this was the first server i played (first thing i did on mc when i first got an account) in 2013. i wasn't very well known in the community, i kinda stuck to myself and also i switched games a lot, like i didn't stay to mcc, but yeah uh its been a wild ride being part of mcc. thanks for everything timp (i'm p sure everyone else replying to this forum is a staff tryhard but i'm not, i'm just here to say congrats and you're the most savage admin i know.)

Ahnxious likes this.
  3. Breazia

Breazia
    you've been staff for as long as ive been here! I started back in 2015 and I always remember seeing you around a still do. Hope for many more years to come because I love seeing you around the server

4. rep

rep

pharmacy nerd

5. Keres

KERE5
    That's crazy! Happy belated 5 years!

6. Twizsoul

Twizsoul
    Uhhh... you can report hackers to the staff members since they are actually insane at taking care of all of the hackers on the server!!! They are really busy, so banning hackers may not be there first priority, but when they do, they do an excellent job. You can report players right here -------------> https://mccentral.org/community/forms/report-players.2/respond to make sure they get banned or go to the MCC discord and go to the support channel! Have a good day/night!
    When the first man walked on all fours, what else was in their face other than the posterior, then when mankind started walking on two legs, we stopped having round butts in our face all day everyday, and to take there place, something new appeared in front of our faces...titties. Women's breast continued growing throughout the ages, taking the place of the but as a carnal focus, BUT THE ORIGINAL SOURCE OF DESIRE WAS THE BADONK, BOOBS ARE A SUBSTITUTE. TITS ARE NEARLY A PALE IMITATION TRYING TO TAKE GLORY FROM THE BUTTOCKS, IF ASKED WOULD I RATHER HAVE A COPY OR THE ORIGINAL, ID CHOSE THE ORIGINAL NATURALLY!!!! BOOBS HAVE EVOLVED TO JUT OUT IN FRONT OF US AS THEY ARE GREETED TO THE WORLD, WHILE THE BUTTOCKS REMAIN HIDDEN IN THE BACK WAITING THEIR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

- YA BOI HENTAI CHRIST

COCKKKKKKKKK.gif

Flarinbeast likes this.
  7. Hey Timp,

Thank you for doing such a good job as an Administrator on MCC. you're dedication and efforts that you have given to MCC is unmatched. Appreciate all the work you've done for the team, and I hope that you will continously improve MCCentral for the better.

Best Regards - Recrement/Poom

8. notaspleen

notaspleen
    Hi Timp! Thank you for your continued dedication to MCC, all of us players are very grateful for you. I remember when I first started playing on MCC a few months ago I saw you in game and had a nice interaction with you. I had just killed you in MM and was jokingly apologizing, and to my surprise you actually responded to me. As a low level rookie at the time, it was really cool to see one of the most important members of the staff team take the time to interact with new members of the community. Congratulations on five years, here's to five more!

9. louae

EmilyBLM
    Congrats!

10. 10Controls

10Controls
    Thread locked to prevent further thread bumping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.