$5 Gift Card for IRL Deals

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Pillaa, Dec 14, 2022.

?

Should a $5 Gift Card be Implemented into the MCCentral Store?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pillaa

Pillaa
    Hey,

I wanted to bring attention to the server-wide need for a $5 MCCentral Gift card in the shop. In being a player who is on a lot during the day, I see many people that attempt to sell their in-game currency for MCCentral gift cards, however sometimes they cannot afford the full $10 minimum gift card amount, and do not want to resort to buying mythical or ancient keys without a sale.

A $5 Gift Card would be beneficial to MCCentral because it would bring more options to the store, it could allow for more Irl trades to occur within the server, and for many people who simply only have $5 to spend, a $5 gift card could allow them to also participate more within the server.

With prison reset just around the corner, I feel like a $5 gift card could be easily implemented and would have an outstanding effect on the server.

Thanks for reading!

-Pilla

#1 Pillaa, Dec 14, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  2. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hey Pilla

I 100% agree with the fact of a $5 gift card being implemented to the server store. Over my course of time while play mcc, I’ve encountered a few situations where a $5 gift card would be pretty useful, and it allows a larger of variety of deals to be done. The only possible downside I could see with this is an increased amount of IRL scamming for new players because $5 isn’t a lot of money and allows more players to get scammed if they don’t have knowledge on middleman’s. I do think the pros out away the cons but if this were implemented, it would take more then a day or two to get ready and it would be a bit after prison reset. Thanks for the good post!

-LendingGalaxy

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.