5 Easy Reports Got Denied

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrysonOA, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrysonOA

It seems like lately hackers have been getting away with everything, even when I report them on the website. Last night I reported 5 blatant hackers from Arena on the forums and they were all denied. I wasn't even told why they were denied except for "there is not enough evidence to punish them." If hackers aren't going to get banned when I report them, then I don't see the point.

2. sadbaby

sadbaby
    Hey there!

If you think that your reports were denied without a valid reason and that the players were indeed hacking you can always submit them again or message a staff member (moderator+) to review them for you. There’s no point on complaining about them getting denied here to be honest, it won’t change the fact that they were denied.

Sometimes they get denied because of the duration of the video or maybe because of the angle where it was recorded, this is what they consider insufficient evidence. There’s nothing wrong with submitting the reports again as i said above, just be careful to not spam reports.

ImJustAndrew likes this.
  3. th3_crusader

th3_crusader
    Yeah, i reported some kid for 5 block reach and auto-pearl. You could see it clear as day in the video, but the report got denied. The kicker is that same guy got banned for vape last month.

4. BrysonOA

Alright, thanks

5. xBenz

xBenz
    If you still feel like your reports were denied falsely, you can contact the reports team leader, Teddzy

OR

Create a staff report at https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports-staff/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.