4th May 2022 - Prison 12.0 Changelog

Discussion in 'Server Updates / Changelog' started by AlexMarkey, May 4, 2022.

1. AlexMarkey

[​IMG]

The time has come once again for our Prison server to start a brand new chapter. This season is focussed on adding as much new content as possible to keep the game feeling modern and fresh! Players can expect to see epic new features this upcoming season such as Minions, Plots, Custom Spawners and much more! This changelog will detail all changes big and small for our upcoming Prison Reset which will be dropping this upcoming Friday 6th May 3pm MST.

Upcoming Changes
    - Players are now able to purchase signs and chests from the shop
    - Brand new spawn design
    - Brand new event has been added: Brackets Tournament
    - Fixed a bug where cellmate discounts (for the higher ranks) would not work properly
    - Players are now able to split SellWands with the command /split
    - Cellmate rankup discounts are no longer as OP (the max obtainable discount is now 25%)
    - Fixed a bug where staff members in staffmode would still have a cellmate visible behind them
    - Players are now able to give their cellmates a name, along with changing the color of its name
    - Fixed a deathtrapping exploit with Anvils which was deemed as too overpowered
    - Players now require a level 1 cellmate in order to purchase lottery tickets (to assist with preventing alts)
    - Players can now use the command /togglesb to view a separate booster scoreboard on their screen
    - Cellmate level has now been added to /stats
    - Friendly Fire for gangs has now been swapped over to a permission (so gangs can enable or disable it)
    - Brand new 'Plot Dimension' has been added, giving players a separate area to build besides their mine
    - PMD has been massively overhauled to give it more of a purpose (players can unlock Minions from the PMD)
    - Brand new Minion Shop has been added (allowing players to spend the money earned from their minions)
    - Players can now purchase Wyvern Spawners from the Minion shop, along with the ability to upgrade them
    - Players are now able to view their PMD statistics
    - Players are now able to sell Dragon Eggs in the shop (obtainable from Wyverns)

Minions (PMD Overhaul):
    This upcoming season, the Prisoner of Mass Destruction (PMD) has been massively overhauled. Upon using the PMD, players will now unlock minions (there are 6 minions available to unlock). Once unlocked, minions will walk out onto your Private Mine, collect blocks and return them to your PMD. Whilst doing this, your minions will build up a bank balance (known as Minion Money). Minion Money can be spent at the all new Minion Shop to purchase 2 new items: Wyvern Spawners and Wyvern Crystals. Wyvern Spawners are the brand new Custom Spawner, and Wyvern Crystals are used to upgrade these spawners! More information on Wyverns below.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Wyvern Spawners:
    Wyvern Spawners can be purchased from the Minion Shop. These custom spawners have a unique purpose on Prison to differentiate them from all other spawners. Wyvern Spawners can be upgraded using Wyvern Crystals (which are also purchased from the Minion Shop). Upgrading your Wyvern Spawner will grant players with many awesome benefits, most notably the ability for Wyverns to drop tokens (that's right, this is now the only other way to obtain tokens besides mining for them manually)! It is important to note that players are unable to place more than 1 Wyvern spawner on their private mine / plot. It is in a players best interest to fully utilise their minions and upgrade their Wyvern spawner as much as possible throughout the season!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Plot Dimension:
    This upcoming season, Private Mines are receiving a massive upgrade! Upon entering your mine, players will notice a portal on their island. Upon entering this portal, players will be teleported to their Private Plot (which is directly linked to their Private Mine - Think of it as an extension of your land). This plot gives players a much more suitable location to setup a shop, or build whatever they desire, without having to worry about building around their mine. Players are able to seamlessly link their Private Mine to their plot using Nether Portals or Teleport Pads, allowing for endless possibilities. Gone are the days of mining in a Private Mine next door to a massive laggy chest shop!

[​IMG]
    Cellmate Improvements:
    Last season, cellmates made their first appearance on our Prison server. This upcoming season, they are receiving a few updates to make them cooler than ever! Players are now able to rename their cellmate, along with changing the color of its nameplate. Along with this, a brand new command has been added /cmtop to display who has the highest level cellmate. An alternative way to view a players cellmate level is through the /stats command.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Brackets Tournament
    This upcoming season, a brand new tournament styled event is making its way to Prison. Brackets will consist of 1v1 duels in a tournament style structure, until there is 1 player remaining who will be deemed the winner! This event will run multiple times per day, and can be accessed via /warp brackets.

Miscellaneous Changes
    As always with new seasons, it is our primary focus to ensure we deliver enough content, quality of life changes and bug fixes to satisfy our community! Players can expect to see brand new builds alongside a smoother gameplay experience with a handful of our backend plugins being updated with performance improvements. We look forward to seeing everyone this Friday. As always, enjoy!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    - Prison 12.0 Trailer -
    A huge thank you to 89p for putting together this epic trailer for the upcoming reset. Minecraft Central Presents: Prison Season 12

Viizic, boomrabbits_, Atohmic and 5 others like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.