2nd February 2020

Discussion in 'Server Updates / Changelog' started by AlexMarkey, Feb 2, 2020.

1. AlexMarkey

2nd February 2020
    - Fixed a bug on Factions where shields had a gap where they were not working properly
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where players could escape the 'X' mine
    - Additional ram has been added to our Prison Realm 1 machine to assist with a low memory issue
    - Launchpads have been added to the Prison spawn, which will now launch players into the Wilderness
    - Our bans webpage has now had its URL changed from /bans to /punishments (as it makes more sense as to what it shows)
    - Fixed up the colors of the hologram at the Wilderness mine on Prison (it was different colors to all our other mines)
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where players could use Enderpearls to teleport back into spawn from the wilderness
    - Fixed a backend error fired by our Prison Ranks plugin
    - Fixed a backend error fired by our Queue System plugin
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where if a player was to win a LMS game, it would not successfully add the win to their stats
    - Fixed a bug on our new Prison realm 1 hardware where it was not properly executing offsite backups
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where players could simply fly straight up out of spawn (there was no barrier roof!)
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where players could place skulls in the Wilderness
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where players could use "/gang chest" whilst in combat
    - Upon using "/plot clear" on Prison, it will now clear your plot back to the OG design (with simply grass and stone)
    - Fixed a bug on Prison where Blast Mine I enchantment was not working
    - Sheep will now drop Wool on Prison (instead of Raw Mutton)
    - Cows will now drop Leather on Prison (instead of Raw Beef)
    - Fixed a backend error fired by our Pocketpals plugin

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.