$25 of MCC Store Items

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by InsaneIsMyName, Sep 2, 2021.

1. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Hiya! At 3pm MST, Friday September 3rd, I will be starting an event at /p warp Vendetta with a prize of $25 worth of MCC store Items [excluding giftcards]of the winner's choice.

When:

This event will begin at 3pm MST, Friday September 3rd and end at 3pm MST Saturday September 4th

Where:
    /p warp Vendetta

How does this work?

The player who mines the most blocks at my private mine between the dates above, will be the winner. I will mark down all players that previously mined at the private mine and subtract that number from their total should they take part in this event.

What Ranks Can Participate?

This private mine will be a V-Rank mine.

How to Participate:

Simple, mine at the private mine at the dates given above. Feel free to also mention your username as well as your discord name below if you plan to participate [though this does not affect players' chance of winning]

Hope to see you there!

*This event is not affiliated with MCC nor the Community Events Team, I am hosting this solely for fun*

2. luvbri

luvbri
    Hey there Andria, thanks for creating and hosting this wonderful event.

I will gladly attend this event when I have the chance to, and I cannot wait to see the work that others do in it too!
    The prize for this event fits so well, so it'd be a shame if the Prison community misses out on this. Good luck to all!

Have a great day!

Zac25zac, InsaneIsMyName and _N3bv1a_ like this.
  3. Zac25zac

Zac25zac
    Hey!

Thank you so much for hosting this event! I will try my best to make it and most definitely spread the word to others! Hope no one misses out and good luck to everyone participating!

InsaneIsMyName likes this.
  4. darkthundr1

let me win thx

5. MrPenguinturtle

I will be there,

MrPenguinturtle

6. t4nw31x

Thank you for hosting a great event! I will not be participating but good luck to everyone doing it!

7. SNYZERRR

SNYZERRR
    Ill try to be there,

Snyzerrr

8. Deesal

Deesal
    Thanks for hosting this, may or may not be participating, will see if I have time :)

9. Atohmic

Atohmic
    Hello Insaneismyname, thank you for making this event and I will be there and participate in this event.

IGN: Atohmic

10. JCKlost

Thanks for hosting this amazing event!

My username is HAB1Bl.

11. kvng_steph

AyeItsSteph
    Hello thanks for hosting the giveaway!

My username is kvng_steph

12. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    The Most Blocks Mined Competition has officially come to an end!
    First of all, I'd like to truly thank everyone who participated. I hope everyone enjoyed this event as much as I did. I got to meet so many people within the prison community. I also got opinions and suggestions on how to further improve this event should we host it again. Now, without further ado, I would like to announce the winner of this event...

HAB1Bl
    with a total of 560k blocks mined!

Halfway through the event, nonRacist and I decided to also offer an incentive to encourage others to participate. Every player that mined 35k blocks would be entered to win a $10 mcc giftcard. With 15 entries, I would like to congratulate our winner...

qFur

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated! I can only hope that I see you all again if we host a Most Blocks Mined part 2!

Deesal and BlockyBeach like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.