2020 in a nutshell!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PistolPet, Jan 13, 2021.

1. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey!
    I made a new video called 2020 in a nutshell. In this video, I give a brief timeline of all major events in 2020.
    This took ages to make and if you check it out, it would be great!

Have a great day and an amazing new year!

2. Advolton

Advolton
    The video is very well done, and your voice suits it very well, the video is actually very comical, it made me giggle a few times, especially the toilet paper part, it's very well edited, very well edited, bet it took a long time, but good job... and... I didn't realize 2020 was such a bad year until I wanted this video though, god I'm glad that's out the way.

PistolPet likes this.
  3. Gok2

keskeunutsaydim
    Damn what a great video but I think you should've started doing in before 2021 so u you could've launched it sooner but its fine editing is clean there is only one thing that doesn't fit I don't know this is probably personal tho. I think your voice sounds always the same which doesn't fit to the video for after the facts you say about the year. Don't get me wrong everything is perfect and if you maintain this you may get bigger everyday. I think my excuse is kinda personal, depends on every people point of view.Other than that it was really amusing to watch so as I say keep up the great work dude and have a enjoyable/nice day/night!

PistolPet likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.