Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Deleted member 254, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ..

#1 Deleted member 254, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2022
    AZXG likes this.
  2. AZXG

AZXG
    This sounds like a cool idea to me. Maybe give all players full iron or gold kit with an iron sword at the beginning, and give golden apples or healing pots after a player gets a kill. +1 here.

3. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    This idea I believe is redundant as the server already has places where you can pvp with equivalent gear. One of them is the /duel command and the second one is Arena PvP. Even if you wanted to play against multiple people at the same time in equivalent gear, there is a teaming ability on Arena PvP.

I do like AZXG's suggestion of rewarding players after kills, similar to Prison or Skyblock tokens. I have seen something similar to this on other servers and I believe it could help the rookie players stay alive for slightly longer.

4. Mqney

terrible idea

5. kryfex

kryfex
    I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this, because with the kit weekly you can use it to kill other rookies in order to gain money, and once you have done that you can buy p4 and god apples, which is pretty fair. I've been playing kitpvp since season 2, and I've done that when I was a rookie. It helped me alot to be honest.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.