Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deleted member 254, Sep 27, 2020.

#1 Deleted member 254, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2022
    Ahnxious, JoaoOssucci, Nikk and 2 others like this.
  2. Timppali

Timppali
    Alex does check out the Server Suggestions forum if there is a need for new ideas. Usually this happens when sub-servers reset and there is a need for new content. There have actually been lots of suggestions added this way. Staff also make separate suggestions which he can note down, so some of the new content comes from that.

Suggestions on Minigames haven't been really replied to as Minigames haven't been worked on for a while. But the ideas on the forums have been noted down, for example the Explosive Arrow Toggle. These suggestions aren't useless, they do actually count. It's just that the schedule for implementing them is quite delayed, and that's something that us staff can't affect.

ThorKingOfAsgard and fedham like this.
  3. kelevin

kelevin
    I'm with Regent I haven't really seen Alex online before but that's up to him I think as an owner he should have someone look at ideas cause I know that mainly focuses on Faction and other sub-servers for revenue and I completely understand, but more should be added since we haven't seen a big change in at least a year. If he makes a sub-team to look and note out ideas that would be good for the server then he wouldn't have to do it himself and all he would have to do is to get someone to add the ideas noted by the sub-team.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.