$10 MCC Giftcard Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by InsaneIsMyName, Mar 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    In honour of International Women's Day
    I've decided to host a $10 mcc giftcard giveaway.

Entering is simple;

- Tell me about one or many women in your life who you look up to and admire (and why, if you'd like)
    - Enter your discord name

Happy International Women's Day to all of my fellow women. You are all incredible <3

Giveaway will end at the end of the day for me =) Best of luck

Yukihira, Lewklo, LagMath and 4 others like this.
  2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    personally am not entering the giveaway myself but happy international women's day!!
    -Nikki_ ❤️​

Yukihira and InsaneIsMyName like this.
  3. casian1508

The most important person for me is my girlfriend because she stayed with me when It was hard, I love her very much <3 :0

Yukihira likes this.
  4. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    The woman that I look up to would be my friend (who happens to be a girl) because of how we can understand eachother and know when either one is feeling down.

~Kan#8168

LagMath likes this.
  5. Myko

Myko
    The woman I would look up to is uhh my Diseases teacher at my school, because she’s a dope teacher and doesn’t give much homework lmao
    Myko#0757

6. LegendSilver101

I look up to all women on the world because I believe that they are stronger and more courageous than everyone else.

- LegendSilver101 #1561

7. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    - My cousin runs a multimillion $ (NON PROFIT) organization for cancer research after my cousin passed from cancer, I respect her for not using it for profit (she doesn’t need to) and I get to help out talking to legislators which is super cool!
    Splat<3#4649

It’s wonderful that you are doing this, thank you!
    Happy national women’s history month!

8. Atohmic

Atohmic
    My sisters because they help me when i need it in my life which is a lot since they are both moved out and i get bored a ton.

Discord Atohmic#1903

Yukihira likes this.
  9. Melodieee

Melodieee
    InsaneIsMyName, Bequty_, and Sophia who have been there for me since day 1 and have stuck by my side ever since.

Melodieee#8892

Thank you for the giveaway <3
    Happy national women’s history month!

10. Xermes

Xermes
    I nominate CoolElla for best woman of the year because she is a great staff member
    Xermes#1101

CoolElla likes this.
  11. Darenn

Darenn
    :this:

I look up to my mother every day, without her; I would definitely have trouble living :flushed:
    Darenn.#0001

Thank you for hosting this <3​

Xermes and CoolElla like this.
  12. Hypnoticxd

Hypnoticxd
    Xermes and CoolElla like this.
  13. guih

guihzy
    My sister and my best friend have gone through similar situations in which they found themselves stuck with abusive boyfriends, and fought their way out of it, whilst always with a smile on their faces and putting smiles on other people’s faces too.
    Also my mom for being able to handle me for my entire life. I’m a pretty annoying baby adult

Happy women’s day to all of you. Y’all deserve it. Stay strong

g.#4321

Yukihira and DarkBeastPro like this.
  14. SniffableSugar

SniffableSugar
    *Not trying to join the giveaway*
    The women I look up to would be @Subob !
    Happy woman's day

15. MrMooooo

Women in Aviation

There are many women I admire and look up to, ranging from members from my family all the way to women influencers around the world. However, there is a special group of people who I admire on a whole other level. As some of you might know, I am currently a student pilot learning to fly airplanes and my dream is to become a professional pilot. I share the same passion with many other individuals, but I've come to notice most of these people are men. Out of all the pilots in the aviation industry, only 6% of them are women. I was shocked when I saw this statistic. In my opinion, there should be way more female pilots in the aviation industry. I admire every female who is involved in the aviation industry right now.

Aside from the aviation industry, we have witnessed the first female super bowl referee, the first female NFL coach, and even the first female vice president. We are headed in the right direction as a nation. This holiday is more than appreciating women. It is a day where we can remind ourselves we are all human. I hope every female feels appreciated on this day, because they do not receive the respect they deserve. I hope to see more women join the aviation industry, and more importantly, work together to achieve goals and strive for greatness. Many people don't realize how powerful you guys can become! Together, let's make this world a better place.

-Moo

MrMooooo#6422

Bequty_, Yukihira, Myko and 4 others like this.
  16. bitesizeb0i

deprivated
    I like Rosa Parks, she helped inspire the Civil War Rights Movement and a bunch of other different things involving womens and black rights.

iiDolphinGamerii#7062

17. forgranted

inhabited
    Definitely my sister. She is brutally honest and annoying sometimes(aren’t most siblings?) but there’s no doubt in my mind that I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her.
    -shane#7873

Yukihira likes this.
  18. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Congratulations to...

Darenn!

I truly loved reading some of these responses, I am so incredibly happy to hear about the influential and special women in all of your lives.
    Thank you to everyone who was willing to share.

Have a great rest of your days/nights

Darenn and SplatBerry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.