“About me” section on YouTuber application

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by RigBot, Nov 15, 2019.

1. RigBot

RigBot
    Title says it all. ;)

The youtuber application doesn’t have enough questions about the actual player, they just want the basics. I think we should add the about me section so youtubers can list their rewards, accomplishments and future plans with mccentral!

stiva and puposaurus like this.
  2. guih

guihzy
    You could just lie or tell stupid stuff such as “I’ve given away over 5.000$” and they wouldn’t be sure if you’re actually telling them the truth. My suggestion for the YT rank application is: the youtuber must have been recording on MCC for over 2 months. Then it would be clear that it’s not a kid that came for the perks such as the other youtubers we’ve had.

3. Ankh

Ankh
    YouTuber applications should be straight and to the point. You're applying to advertise the server (and get some perks on the side for it), they don't care about your life story.

puposaurus likes this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo mr rigged bot
    i like this idea. however, i also kinda agree more with what guih and ankh had said that the youtuber app is more about creating content on mcc, for their growth. as well as, it’s more of the viewers to get to know ya’ not so much admins n’ such who look at your app.
    as well as, i think of this we’re to be implemented, this could help prevent or not make what has happened to other yt’r ranked members happen again.... but again.. it’s loren for the community not so much for the admins

i’m beautiful uwu so +0

have a great day and cat gang poopooo
    poooo PoOOOo POOo

~puposaurus

RigBot likes this.
  5. RigBot

RigBot

this is an example... “yeah I also won Oscar rewards for best youtuber” that can completely change the mind of the reader

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.