Gurdian Angel

TwinBlade

25, from Above you Watching everything you do

Home. Mar 28, 2024 at 9:58 AM

TwinBlade was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:56 AM
    1. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Get dimodns in the main chest Craft Dimond amour enactend it Proc 5 Anvil it And boom Use a boat and telport back into the map And kill them
    2. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Go outside the map go 2k away and youl find other maps
    3. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      When player Get up to god level but it took them 10 years
    4. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      ACTULY HOW I FELT WHEN I WAS THE WORLD BEST AND 1v20 the top player in the world
    5. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      =commands become the world best pvper and 15year worth of knowlge inventor of most of the gliches AM doing really good part 2
    6. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      know how to walk on water fly climb up 10 blocks high break glass blocks on sg, Telport Freeze player dissoncct player have admin part 1
    7. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Good thing in real life am not as powerful as i am in minecraft Life is more simple In real life and me a loser (: With no power Happy
    8. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Its hard to explain what being a god is like But life become far more complex and the bible makes alot of senses from his perspective
    9. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I got to experince what being a god was like ... And it really is worth it its inriched my veiw of the world
    10. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Outcome which side is right and which side is wrong then you have all the cards Simple question of friendship become Harder to deal with
    11. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      You pretend your the weakest in hopes to find love but all you do is genreat hate incite viloicnes whos team do you pick if you control the
    12. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      But you cant control them You control Reailty itself But not them, here the parddox they would like you if you had No power, so you try fake
    13. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Other people have free will..) And Now you Truely understand whats it like to be a god Your goal is make them love you..
    14. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      So now you free with ulimted power What do you do , Try to make other love you of couse, But that something you cannot do You cannot/
    15. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      The idea of good and evil go out the window when YOu have power, But When your born without dark traits no dark morals to guide you Freedom
    16. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Take what you want do what you want, who teaches us to be noramal when we are one of a kind
    17. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Gods Make rules they Dont follow them Remove your mask show them your true face it could be beautifual I think he LIES all the time
    18. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I have leant alot being a god, that you cannot be taught whats normal as you are Real, you decied its only real
    19. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      When you give someone Abosulte power they get corrupted and they Belived there real and everyone else are shadows and shadows cant feel pain
    20. TwinBlade
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Gurdian Angel
    the Wheel of fate demands it

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.