Home. Mar 28, 2024 at 9:58 AM

TwinBlade was last seen:
Viewing member profile puposaurus, Mar 28, 2024 at 9:56 AM
    1. TwinBlade
    2. TwinBlade
    3. TwinBlade
    4. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I think maybe ill create my own minecraft sever and just afk there who knows maybe kind people will join and we can play lava surival
      1. Trogl0dyte_
        Trogl0dyte_
        you should totally do that
        Nov 4, 2022
      2. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        Trogl0dyte_ when do you look at my profile LOL?
        Nov 4, 2022
    5. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Skill is dead and seeing player get reward for it while being ******* and hurting noobs there is no justice.
      1. luvbri
        luvbri
        hey you said something and it got tagged can you repeat it?
        Nov 11, 2022
        TwinBlade likes this.
      2. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        That just it luv bri I deleted my posts often only a few get to witness it... (:
        Nov 11, 2022
      3. luvbri
        luvbri
        Nov 21, 2022
        TwinBlade likes this.
    6. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      am hurt knowing that i become one of the best if not the best pvper.. Only see that every other play i help teach started to hax or jitter
    7. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home Take me home where I belong I can't take it anymore
    8. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows I was dancing in the rain
    9. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      2.15 Listen from there.
    10. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. "We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun"
    11. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      You might not be remembered, but you will never be forgotten”
    12. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Sitting here thinking what should i do.. mcc dont have SG surived cancer surived aids... Got a good job. Got my house. done all my dreams.
    13. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Went though the God damn Chat file NOthing Not even close.. to Slurs/DiscriminationUsing racist/derogatory words and discriminating people.
    14. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      [20:51:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] §3[§bX§3] §d[§6Gold§d]§f§fMasterTwinBlade§8: F off ya anyoing pcies of (1) Maybe weak case
    15. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      i have to read though like 3 files worth of 11725 Pages Sigh just to figure out why i got a mute
    16. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      [21:03:20] [Render thread/INFO]: [System] [CHAT] Error: You do not have any DiamondBlock. Now look at this line and grab around 500 x100 ):
    17. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Found the chat logs and converted them NOW I have to read ):
    18. TwinBlade
      1. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        10.14 time to work on rooting my own computer system so i can figure out how program my own GZ converter JUST So I can READ fucking Chat logs ))): And prove am right so i can play on a game full of stranger who hate me.. But i do it because there a few player that i promised I would be there until the very END and i was there at the beginning..
        Nov 2, 2022
    19. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      But there no other alternative or i just let time pass on and let it be forgotten in the dust of time.. Sigh Magnolia
    20. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      then Fight the ideology of Darren thats gonna be fun. Being right 24/7 is cool but it takes alot of work to always be right forever ):
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Gurdian Angel
    the Wheel of fate demands it

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.