Gurdian Angel

TwinBlade

25, from Above you Watching everything you do

Home. Mar 28, 2024 at 9:58 AM

TwinBlade was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:56 AM
    1. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      gonna stay up to 2am ): Just to get the chat files to Read and find out why i got the mute so i can unmute only to chat and be hated again):
    2. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Find chat logs after going though /cmd find out my files are (.gz)files btw not a computer nerd sigh now trying to figure out how to convert
    3. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Come home hope on minecraft Find out i have another mute sigh.. Discrimnation .. Suspect its about kanye west but not sure begin work on ):
    4. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Me working: Although i can only speak English Has to speak vietnamese, Writes in cantonese/chinese and skips lunch because dont have behind.
      1. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        did i mention dont have a penny to my name and rents due on the 4th.. sigh but lets not stress over my lost wallet
        Nov 2, 2022
    5. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Normal people: working Relaxes Does there job Eats lunch at 12.00 Smiles at friend and goes home. Happy
    6. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Me going to work. Wakes up at 4am tries to catch bus Fails Quickly runs tries to make it to work gets caught in 5 Lakes get across with soak
    7. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Going to work Normal people.. Wakes up 8.00 gets ready gets in car or goes on bus and goes to work starts work at 9.30..
    8. micunmuted
      micunmuted
      what is this whole page about, i swear what u post aint normal
      1. TwinBlade likes this.
      2. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        Micunmuted if i was a normal person i would of killed myself back when i was 10, if i was a normal person i would be Praying to god 24/7 If i was a normal person i would be crazy and homless or living off the goverment or some *******.. But am not am a person who does Nothing but kindness and good deeds 24/7 While the world spins and abuses me...
        Nov 2, 2022
      3. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        And i dont mind Because i get to do what other can only dream of daily I Just wish sometimes i could also do what other do daily and take for granted. the basic things Like Belong or Not feel so alone. or be normal
        Nov 2, 2022
    9. TwinBlade
    10. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      am old but i can watch this and recall my old days
    11. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Unless its someone evil. Otherwise I Just act smug Because they will do 1 of 2, Keep attacking and hurt themselfs or Get mad and run away
    12. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      So i threw away all my power and threw away all my status and Lived at the bottom BUT i made sure No one pushed me around and i never attack
    13. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      thats when i learned weather i talk alot or say nothing at all ITS not whats being said but WHO says it... It all about Status and Power
    14. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      then i unmuted told people HEyyy whats up and they told me to shut up you talk to much your always talking .. even after i was queit 3 years
    15. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      SIgh you know i once asked for a staff to mute me on purpose and i stayed muted for like 2-3 years Not saying a word and after 3 year
    16. TwinBlade
    17. CheeseBoi27
      CheeseBoi27
      Bro you should chill, the first thing I see about you is you just like talking down to people on the little side thread on the home page of this website. It's like jeez, chill out, no need to be rude.
      1. TwinBlade likes this.
      2. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        Np man but how did you find me?
        Oct 23, 2022
      3. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        I talk down to people who are below if there above i talk up to them
        Oct 23, 2022
    18. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      this place is home For me since there no one else around me
    19. TwinBlade
    20. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      HEYYY ERICA <3
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Gurdian Angel
    the Wheel of fate demands it

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.