Gurdian Angel

TwinBlade

25, from Above you Watching everything you do

Home. Mar 28, 2024 at 9:58 AM

TwinBlade was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:56 AM
    1. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Fuck me I really want to become the world best at something else just so i can train again Sigh and feel proud
    2. TwinBlade
    3. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      this is EXACTLY what it looks like feels like and Kind of what we do when i train player to PVP in minecraft
    4. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      biggest lie ever told, i dont know what am doing.
    5. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      best Action, spear tackling a kid who was bullying her in year 1 aint no one touched her after And made sure i vanished
    6. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      my biggest mistake setting up the girl i love with the perfect guy so they could live happly ever after
    7. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      My Faviout food, Banh mi, cole saw, carrot cake, apple cider, chai , Lobstar, chips, corn-bacon-egg-rice, sushi, hot dogs, Gelato
      1. _Noxid
        _Noxid
        corn bacon egg rice sushi sounds absolutely disgusting ngl
        Oct 31, 2021
      2. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        do you not see the , to show a diffrent section
        Oct 31, 2021
      3. _Noxid
        _Noxid
        lol no i missed it
        Oct 31, 2021
    8. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Honestly so much stuff, Could barely get into it, Dont mind psychology just think there a tad baised with there understanding
    9. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I relate heavely to charcters like walter jameson, Highlander, Ned flanders, Kenpachi Zaraki bleach maybe Idk
    10. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      and brain, my earliest memory oooh something BC dessert and finding a golden ringor copper idk
    11. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      again read trillions of books but I am I Am Jackie Chan: My Life in Action also not bad- for food i have eaten everything, expect human eyes
    12. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      faviout books well there alot, i do like the the night angel trilogy, brent weeks, dont mind a bit of wizard warrior and you chose ya own
    13. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      and got to give credit to Pajama sam lamfo just cause of Darkness house XD and that damn super carrrot XD
    14. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Honestly way to many to name all the movies iv seen that are good, Hardest puzzle game id say Myst that was tough, most fun was Contraption
    15. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      and my faviourt show is the Twlight zone Orginal 1959, i also dont mind a bit of sliders 1995 , The General 1926 good 12 angery man not bad
    16. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Ran a few mc severs, got knowldge on music, culture, thats really it, Resturant stuff, oh and years of mc skills, running boxing, lifting
    17. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      i know history, Religoun, Math, bio, Chem, medicane, blacksmithing,Sword fighting, the smallest about computer, Coding, slight haxing,
    18. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Roleplaying Earthdawn DND, call of cthlu um, Seen tv show, movie ,anime, cartoon, as far back as 1782, Err
    19. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      hmm whats a game i have not played.. oh spin the bottle and all types of drinking games besides that i have played everything board games
    20. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      games i like to play everysingle xbox game, playstaion 1,2, Gameboy, cube, computer,steam,Puzzles,Online,Mmos,Fps,only game i have not play
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Gurdian Angel
    the Wheel of fate demands it

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.