Gurdian Angel

TwinBlade

25, from Above you Watching everything you do

I am Nathan Michael theodories but you can call me Christ/Jesus Aug 5, 2023

TwinBlade was last seen:
Aug 5, 2023
    1. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I am not among them untill Q appeared a complete oblivious fellow who happend to know everything then it hit me My kind does exist we just
    2. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      was watching startrek a few nights ago And i noticed that each Race Ferengi Vulcan Klingon Are but cultures of out world atm,and I relised
    3. puposaurus
      puposaurus
      chill
      1. EssentialsPlus
        EssentialsPlus
        no you chill let him speak his mind
        Aug 27, 2020
      2. puposaurus
        puposaurus
        apologies
        Aug 27, 2020
    4. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I want to go fishing while someone else has the responblity to do the purpose of making everyone else better giving them a challenge
    5. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      i will thank the man who beats me, I dont want to spend etearntiy defending my title even if i could win them all I dont want too be free
    6. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I hope someone can take this Heavy crown made of time and hard work And a bit of magic, Cause being number 1 aint what you think it is
    7. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Stuck here forever untill I die and my soul contiunes to play I dont want to be the world best no more i dont want to know what i know.
    8. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      see am just a minecraft player but am the best. i severed my purpose, Now am just hoping another comes to replace me.. I dont want to be
    9. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      You rotted your life away to become the worlds best and when you reach heaven youl be stuck still playing the game, while others are of free
    10. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man wins and becomes the new world best and the old world best says am off fishing your stuck now with it
    11. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Is sad and feel pity for him rotting his life away you see he says in heaven i wanted to do something else but they only let you play pool
    12. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      This man practies everyday for the next 50 year untill his 90 and mets the world best yet again this time he wins but the world best
    13. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the world best wins the game, And tells the man its life for death because if you win you live forever but if you lose you fade forgotten
    14. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man replies YOU WHERE THE BEST as he goes to sink in the last ball, he shoots and misses
    15. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man says i dont need a challenge, the world best says see am just a pool player but am the best
    16. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      challenge everybody needs a challenge there better because of the legends
    17. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the World best tells the Man whos about to take his place you see the champions and the legends sever a purpose there a incentive
    18. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the world best says it carries a certain sastfaction yes, its not just a friendly game to you its life or death
    19. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man says oh i understand it means alot dosent it to have your name up there as the unbeatl champion and your gonna be beaten
    20. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man says you look nervous and the world best replys with reason you would not understand
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Gurdian Angel
    the Wheel of fate demands it

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.