Gurdian Angel

TwinBlade

25, from Above you Watching everything you do

Home. Mar 28, 2024 at 9:58 AM

TwinBlade was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 9:56 AM
    1. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man says you look nervous and the world best replys with reason you would not understand
    2. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the worlds best plays tricks on him Making him miss Saying stuff like thats kids stuff
    3. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      the man Says your trying to trick me the world best keeps telling him things to sway him to give up
    4. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      they stake there lifes and crown and the World best says to the man its hard to see you sitting here rotting away Rotting
    5. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      The world best pool player appears as a ghost to a man whos almost the world best himself and Ask to Challenge him to a friendly pool game
    6. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Oh it was my VPN
    7. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I just got IP banned for no Reason Very confused Hopefully gonna get it sorted
    8. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      How i feel Mcc will end up with me Alone on the Sever 17 year of minecraft and couting
    9. TwinBlade
    10. uncleNO
      uncleNO
      You post all of these things on your wall, and none of it makes sense. Why is your incoherent *** commenting on my wall? Please, don’t start an issue and there won’t be none bro
      1. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        I am the perfect person to teach a lesson. hes not evil but not good. not your friend or your enemy. not a companion but not a rival. he may annoy you and hurt you but you will turn to him in a moment of desperation. and when youre desperate your open to change.
        Jul 20, 2020
      2. TwinBlade
        TwinBlade
        I mean why am i wasteing my time on this idoit haahha
        Jul 20, 2020
    11. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      New Face New name Same old game, Old as time scared to die, Living so long, Afraid to die afraid of the time where am Nomore, Kindness is me
    12. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      and the 20% of gods that are good are also amazing to fight I may have hit first places but if i knew there was so many of these Amazing peo
    13. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      80% of the top players are try hards not fun just pure idk, But just below there skill there are some pro a true gem
    14. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      Noob mids fake pros then Real pros Its a pleasure to fight them but then you have gods 80% of them are full of player who mods and hax
    15. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      its like a food taster eatting a well made dish he knowws the diffrence between amature and pro And i could taste his flavour in his style
    16. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I cant explain but you know when your vsing a mid level with mods or a pro with skill you can FEEL it you can see it I cant explain
    17. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      When you fight someone as a pro you can feel there intent there abilites there skill and moddz he fought like a PRO it was fun it was Brille
    18. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      modddzzz Fought someone today named moddzzz OMG it was a pleasure A PLEASURE to fight him, i could feel he had pure skill 100% accruse WOW
    19. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      PrimeExample Becomeing a Real pro.. heck even close to god if he worked on his skills but his game knowldge is perfect
    20. TwinBlade
      TwinBlade
      I swear to god am never gonna Repent can I get another Aymen ( World best In skill Knowldge And Gameplay) NOW what am i gonna DO
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1998 (Age: 25)
    Gurdian Angel
    the Wheel of fate demands it

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.