Upgradeable Pickaxes

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Minninq, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Minninq

Minninq
    So basically as many people may have known about the new Upgradeable picks if its not added next season hopefully. I think it would be a good idea and a small thing but to add like how many more blocks you need to mine to get to the next point. On the Upgradeable Pickaxe would be a amazing I know it wouldn't be first priority but I still think down the road it could be added.

2. Bequty_

Bequty_
    I agree, although this isn't a very important feature like you mentioned, I still think think it could be a good idea just so people know how close they actually are to leveling up.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    i can def see where you’re coming from; however, i kinda like the suspense of not knowing exactly when ima level up gm pickaxe.
    i’m for but also against this.
    some negatives to adding it, is making the messages when u hover over it so much more and bigger. as well as, um. icks?
    some positives i def see is people. something. something.
    in my opinion, i really just see this as a “cosmeticy” addition. so. yeh

+0 as i’m not fully opposed but don’t fully commit to supporting.

sorry for kkinda a useless post. have a great day/night :D

4. ssophiie

ssophiie
    You can hover over the pickaxe to monitor how close you are to levelling up and I think that's all you need. I can understand why it would be a good thing to implement but it just doesn't add much to the game other then everyone just checking the count of how many blocks they need and seeing a daunting number when they get to the higher levels.

Great idea though!

5. OstrichMann

OstrichMann
    I do not think the blocks required to prestige should be added to the pickaxe. However, I do think we should be able to see our block count on the scoreboard, as well as the block count required for the next prestige. The pickaxes themselves have no direct correlation to your rank, so I disagree that the block count should be added there.

6. Vervain

Vervain
    Hey! You can use the command /blocktop to see a leaderboard of blocks mined by players or you can also do /stats to see the blocks that you mined personally if thats what you're wondering. :)

Now, I agree with pup and soph that it wouldn't be completely needed, I think having the percent bar is just fine and the block count on pickaxes isn't really needed, as the percent bar monitors your progress anyways. Have a wonderful day | night.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.