Add this and the season will be the best!

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by iiizombie, Feb 1, 2020.

1. iiizombie

Please add plot loaders to load plots and make mobs spawn. Even though mob spawners arent as important, they still are important and its kinda unfair that people who can run their computer all day will have a huge advantage. Many of us dont have sketchy alts or the ablility to run our computers for 24/7. Please add this! It would make this season very fair and would make alex more money if added to keys. @KierenBoal

2. Mortta

Good idea, but it'll make the server lag...
    A LOT
    AND since its already laggy as shit, It will be more laggy.

3. iiizombie

Eh I doubt much more though because anyone tryhard enough to buy keys or pay 100mil for a plot loader would already have alts afking producing same lag amount.

4. Vunrable

Vunrable
    Hello,
    I haven't played prison as my main subserver since season 3 for the sole reason that spawners just became too OP and such a main source of income. Back in season 3, to earn money from spawners, you had to physically kill a mob and each mob you killed gave you a payment, amounts varying dependent on the mob type/spawner cost. I think this was such a good season as it meant people had to properly grind and it was not pay to win. If there was plot loaders, people could pay to win, as they are already doing, and not even have to play the server to be the highest level player. Plot loaders gain an unfair advantage for these players and if you want to play a server with such things, I suggest trying skyblock or factions.
    -1 for me.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.