1.15 Gaming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DressCodes, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DressCodes

DressCodes
    Since I have been playing MCC, I have noticed people play 1.15, 1.13 or whatever. I know most of my friends play on 1.8 or like 1.9. The problem with being able to play on different versions is that the game is different for everyone. First, the hunger problem. I have only noticed it on this server. We lose hunger way too fast! Also, some people swim much faster than others. I'll be trying to kill someone and then they go into water and swim away very fast. I'm not going to switch versions just to swim fast, because PVP on other versions is crap. I think MCC should just be 1.8-1.9 or any other to fix this issue.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello hello! i can understand your frustrations especially during sg and people in 1.14+ swim a lot faster and then it looks like jesus hacks and is generally unfair to the normal players. i think back a few months ago, someone made a similar post addressing the same topics. i’m not sure what the outcome of that post was; however, i agree that restricting players from somewhere around 1.8-1.12.2 would be good for the gameplay to be a little more fair. On the other hand, i assume that there’s a number of players just play vanilla and the settings is just “latest version” and not much goes into their settings or whatever, and i fee for that reason might be why it’s not “restricted”

overall, i don’t have much of a huge preference since i don’t play minigames all that much. however, for the times when I do, having 1.12.2 being the latest version players can play on, would be hella sweet

have a great day:D

3. owwenn

hey to add on to what pup was saying, a post was already made on this issue a while back by a current SG player. he told me nothing was done and that this is probably not going to change.

4. wunderly

wunderly
    Hello there!
    I totally agree with you on this one. With this being said, the game will be fair for everyone. No-one will have issues that players with other versions don't have. I think sticking to 1.8-1.9 is a great idea, it is best for PVP which makes a huge part of this server.

5. Pageants

Pageants
    DressCodes, i have to say that I agree with you completely. I think that the fast swimming mechanic is very unbalanced, since many people don't have fast swimming. I think that disabling the feature could allow a more fair game.

6. ZeruAs

ZeruAs
    As a 1.7 player I really feel you on this one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.