Hide N Seek

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wxbsty, Jan 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wxbsty

Hello since playing hide and seek on hivemc have became boring, i think it would be awesome if you add survival hide and seek onto one of the gamemode. that will bring more players along and have more fun :). thanks

HeckTheThicc, Abar and iluvu like this.
  2. shutupitsliam

shutupitsliam
    A couple years ago there was already hide and seek on the server, we've had it and it's been removed, there have also been countless threads about bringing it back, I doubt it'll be high on the list of stuff to implement at all, or even on the list. Hide and seek was fun, but it lost it's hype a long time ago and I don't really think we need it back, nor will it come back.

3. W5vil

W5vil
    I think that this would be a great addition to the game but sadly I think it will die off pretty quickly because many players on MCC are all about the sub servers and some skywars and just like a few of the other minigames, I don't think that hide and seek would be high on their list. For me, I would play it only when I have a big group of friends online but never when I am solo because it would be really boring that way.
    That's just my opinion though!
    -W5vil

4. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey,
    to let you know Murder Mystery whatever it’s called is really fun & similar to Hide & Seek. It’s a enjoyable game & pretty much you still have to hide from the murderer & run away & there is also like a detective that kills the murderer and you can be the murderer & kill other players. should check that out!

-Kye

iSloth likes this.
  5. juniot

Paciboo
    respect to the soldiers who've played hide and seek before it was removed.

6. Elizabethhozx

Elizabethhozx
    Hey,

Just my two cents as a pretty old MCC player (since 2015 era), recently I've noticed a resurgence of popularity in MCC's minigames- Skywars, CTF and Survival Games- and I think it's because these minigames have two things in common: 1. a competitive objective (and thus a winner) and 2. action. Hide and Seek fits neither of this: 1. the competitive element is MINIMAL (simply trying to hide is much less competitive than fighting 24 people to be the last one standing or fighting 12 people to reach the flag) and 2. there's no excitement and action from doing nothing and waiting out the 5 minutes timer as a hider. As @deltorium rightly points out, Hide and Seek is like Murder Mayhem, but MM has pretty much died out and it's likely because of the two factors I mentioned above that it lacks. So, I'd love to see a new minigame, but if we were to get a new one, I wouldn't want something like Hide and Seek which would just end up going to waste.

-Liz

juniot likes this.
  7. Abar

Abar
    I like the idea of a hide and seek being added, I unfortunately don't see this being done though :(. This is because there are not only more important things for the devs/owners/admins to be working on (anti-cheat), but some of the other minigames that we currently have (Champion builder, Murder Mayhem, Cakewars) have so few players as it is. If hide and seek were released, who's to say that the same thing won't happen to it as well when it comes to the player count. +1 anyway though as this is something I would personally like to see done.

FireBubbles and juniot like this.
  8. Nyfuh

anot
    I think this is a great idea, and I can see where you are coming from saying hive got boring.
    I agree that there should be a new hide n' seek sub-server gamemod, that would be great fun!

9. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    Hide & Seek was a great game when it was in it's prime a few years ago. As an old MCC player on this server. I had a tons of fun playing it, but It did lose popularity as time went on. As said above, I would love to see this game come back. But from the amount of threads in the past talking about it, it doesn't seem like the highest priority as of this moment. I would like to see some new minigame, but if Hide & Seek didn't return a year ago, the chances of it to be returning would be very rare and I do not see it happening.

I do hope to see a new minigame or a revamp on the minigames as it is long overdue!

-ItsDavld

MasterChheda likes this.
  10. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello! Hide & Seek wasn't the best minigame in my opinion and if it came back, players wouldn't play it. It really wasn't that fun and people had a lot of complaints and it was taken out of the game. If it was added back in the game, there would be more complaints. This may be something to look at in the future. You could always go on creative or prisons and find big plots with friends and play hide and seek there! Just an option!

11. lcco

Leelep
    I think that's a hella good idea, of course hard to put in, they had it in the past along with Splegg and One in the Chamber and TnT Run I believe, which was so much fun I reckon, but it dead in just a couple weeks/months. But id be hella pumped to see Hide N Seek added back, maybe even Splegg, Splegg was MY LIFE!! <3

12. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
    I will have to agree with this^^. The server has had this game mode along with many others but was sadly removed because people have stopped playing them and was interested in something else.

13. Vunrable

Vunrable
    As people have said, hide and seek was on the server and it no longer really in its prime. Although I would love to play it and would be interested in seeing MCC's twist on the beloved game mode, I just don't think the server has the player base or facilities as shown by the fact that murder mayhem basically never has anyone play it and even in skywars you get almost the same lobbies. Solid idea but I just don't see it happening in the server anytime soon.

14. ZeruAs

ZeruAs
    I am pretty sure it used to be on the server, I also think it would be hyped up quickly and die out just as fast unfortunately.

15. AyeItsFudge

fluffyshark216
    I agree with this. I always love hearing new ideas for McCentral minigames. As a minigames player I play all the time and get bored of the same old minigames.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.