Furnaces smelt slightly faster in the nether

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gordenbro1, Feb 1, 2020.

1. gordenbro1

Simple idea here! Furnaces would take around 10% less time to cook when they're in the nether. This would fit in great with the nether update. If the nether update is adding "lava_ocean" biomes, maybe they could smelt stuff faster. (I mean, it's literally surrounded by molten rock...
    whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

#1 gordenbro1, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    HeckTheThicc likes this.
  2. Vunrable

Vunrable
    +1
    Damn this is such a random idea and even though I am not a survival player I see how this could add another very interesting aspect into the game. It is logical and shouldn't be hard to code a plugin. Sweet idea!

3. iSloth

iSloth
    I totally agree! I don’t usually see things like this on the forums but this is a great idea. I believe Minecraft has a website for suggestions and you should definitely put this idea out there!

4. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    MCC can't do anything about the Minecraft updates XD. Try posting this on Minecraft's website. Its a good idea, but it just wouldn't really fit in for anything on the server except for like survival.

5. JustANoob

I like this idea. unfortunately, it seems that mcc isn’t going to be updating versions since 1.12 is the last version to run on servers at least that’s stable. until then i think 1.8 is gonna be the main way of running things. except for creative and survival which are 1.12

6. Luke Berman

Luke_Berms
    That is actually a really cool idea!

7. ThxChase

thxchase
    This is a cool and unique idea! I would love to see it put into the game.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.