Pocketpals disabled in mines

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by sinderr, Feb 1, 2020.

1. sinderr

sinderr
    Heya!
    So as everyone looking on this discussion knows, prison reset!! Prison is very fun and i would recommend playing it if you haven't. Theres also the popularity factor, today i got on and there were over 300 players online. Most people donators, Dmine (donator mine) was packed, and most people had pocketpals that were blocking my way while i was trying to mine. While pocketpals should be available everywhere else on the server i feel that they are getting in the way of people trying to mine. Please leave your opinions below!!!
    i hope your all excited for this reset as i am,
    -sinder <3

2. Vunrable

Vunrable
    Hey sinder,
    Yes the pocket pals are annoying at the moment but I think if you just wait for a day or two when there is a significant decrease in the amount of people in the mines it wont be as annoying.
    Alright idea for early game but people have paid for it so I think it should be fine for them to show it off. It's not game changing.

ThorKingOfAsgard and sinderr like this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    +1

sinderr likes this.
  4. Douglaslarce

Thumbnails on the main archive dont work for me. Maybe those werent migrated to the new site well.
    I also have issues when trying to upload a new drawing to the main archive.

5. Vervain

Vervain
    Hello sinder!
    Yes, pocket pals in the mines can get really frustrating or annoying while you’re trying to mine, especially with a lot of people who have them equipped, but if this were disabled some people might find it unfair because it’s something they payed for, you can’t use pocket pals in minigames and I think that’s the only place in the server it should be disabled on, so like vunrable said, I recommend waiting a little until the mines clear out or just manage with the pocket pals, that’s my opinion. :)
    Have a wonderful day!

6. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I definently agree with this as you can't mine though these. Another suggestion on top of this is to remove any player that is afk in a mine back to spawn as sometimes they can also block the mines.

Thanks, Olli

7. OstrichMann

OstrichMann
    I definitely have to agree with @Vervain on this. There aren't a lot of places you can have a pocket pal, and prisons being one of those servers I don't think they should be disabled in the mines. However, I do agree that players who are AFK in the mines should be teleported back to spawn, or at least to the mine teleport that they reside in.
    I personally have not had any issues with pocket pals in the mines though. The mines are a generous size and reset often enough that unless there are 20+ pocket pals in the mine I don't see there being a true issue mining around them or mining in a completely different section of the mine.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.