bad reset

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by __dragonslayer, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __dragonslayer

define bad? well very bad, garbage in fact.
    can we get some ^ in the comments

2. Vunrable

Vunrable
    Chill, problems happen with every server, just because MCC is larger than most it doesn't mean it is exempt from the issues.
    The staff team and owners are trying their best to get it working and the constant negativity isn't helping so maybe just let it slide and wait patiently. One more hour or even day wont hurt your such vital schedule. -1

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    based off the changelog and what I have played on p2 (since p1 is currently down), i'm liking the new season. Something I already love is how SilentWhispers got SDI gnag name in p1.
    anyways, you seemed to not go into detail onto why it was bad. in your words, what about season7 makes prison bad now?

4. Vunrable

Vunrable
    He means because prison 1 failed to stay up due to unplayable lag reasons

5. Fasilisnt

Fasilisnt
    I also love how silent got SDI name, its a rly nice name it just looks beautiful, simple, 3 letters only.

puposaurus likes this.
  6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ok boomer. however, if that really is the only resson. i don’t think it’s most logical to cal this season a bad reset when all it seems to be is a rocky start (which ain’t it, but based off what you and he had said)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.