Mods Help!!!

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by MikeNite, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeNite

So on Your Rules for Mods Allowed It mentions World Edit, For what servers? and which World Edit mod Specifically? There are all different ones online I'm a little worried the one I use could get me into trouble. Can you provide a link? and can we bring pre-Creations into the server for our plots???

2. Josh

World edit is already on the server as a plugin for creative. And if you want to put pre-creations into your plot then you can use schematica.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. Vervain

Vervain
    Yes, as said above, world edit is installed in creative and can be used, however you have to have the rank Bedrock+ to have permanent World Edit on creative, also if you're thinking of schematica that can only be allowed on factions, if it's just world edit then you should be fine.

fouffy likes this.
  4. Teddzy

Teddzy

What's said above is as close as perfect. If you need world edit but you don't want to purchase a rank you can also ask other players to help you out with your plot. Bedrock+ ranked players can also use world edit on your plot if you trust them on your plot with the command /p trust <NAME>
    However, do be careful who you are trusting to your plot and make sure you remove the player after they have helped you just to make sure you won't get griefed later on.

You are able to use schematica but you are not allowed to use the printer option of the mod. Feel free to have the layout though if it helps you build easier. If you have any other questions feel free to message a staff member or create another thread on the forums.

= Thread Locked

B_Man05 and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.