Reset

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by IgnDady, Dec 25, 2019.

1. IgnDady

IgnDady
    Aprox. When is reset going to be?

2. SannsCraft

Eevyie
    Hello,

Merry Christmas!

I'm not sure if there will be any upcoming reset for prisons on these next months as well as Staff Members may don't know either.
    However, I recommend you to join us on MCCentral Official Discord so you will get noticed about every news!

P.S: Only the Owners do know about upcoming resets. Therefore, the maximum player can do is speculate about them.

Have a lovelly day and a Happy New Year!

3. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, ItsMeDady I not really sure about when the prison server reset is going to take place. The last prison server reset was on April 12, 2019, that what it said on discord on the MCCentral server in the announcements tab. I think prison server seasons last about 9 months but I not really sure. I think only the Alex_Markey and Vislo the owners only know when the prison server reset is. I agree with SannsCraft I do recommend joining the Mccentral Official Discord channel so you can receive notifications on when a sub-server reset is going to happen on. All you can really do is wait until an owner announces the reset. The owner who usually announces a sub server reset is Alex_Markey. Have a good day or night and have a happy new year.

4. Thaa

thsxyy
    wanna know too

5. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Last reset was april 13th 2019.

** THIS IS IN NO WAY CONFIRMED **

Subs servers reset generally every 3 weeks. The only subserver to not reset was prisons within the last 6 months. It has been 2 weeks since factions reset, Next Friday is when i suspect prisons will reset.

Do not have high hopes tho as predicting resets is no longer that simple with 4 week faction maps and the fact they reset skyblock before prisons for the first time every.

I predict next Friday but do not take this as accurate in any way.

6. VKj

VKj

VKj
    Hello, prison reset was next in line before skyblock but for it was pushed before the prison reset

The owners are currently enjoying their holidays and wont be as productive till next year so you can expect prison reset around the corner most likely

Hope this helps :D

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  7. Blueknight9098

I don't know when it will be, but I think they should reset prison because everyone is stacked and has a lot of stuff, and there is no point if you are already rich.

8. Hulah

Hulah
    I believe sometime this month.

9. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    Hey,
    seeing that the owners have seen that the community wants a reset, it should be happening in a few weeks after the factions reset, don't forget 1 week before it gets reset it will be announced on the mcc community discord.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.