Skyblock 3

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Impregnates, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Should MCCentral Bring Back Skyblock 3

Poll closed Jan 7, 2020.
  1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
  1. Impregnates

Petition to bring back skyblock 3

Skyblock 3 was a peaceful realm; butterflies fluttered through the sky blue air, People sat calm in their villages, farming their bright green juicy melons. There was no "when i say go pay me money and ill give you x2 the amount!!!1!1!!1!" there was no scammers, no griefers, just peaceful Man and Women. Then it got deleted and everything just went to fucking hell, scammers on sb2, griefers on sb2, MELON CARNAGE, MURDERING SKELETONS FOR MONEY???!??!, WE are better people than this, WE need a change

WE need,

Skyblock 3, Thank you

2. guih

guihzy
    Heyo!
    I see where you come from, but I am a -1 to your suggestion. I think it wouldn’t work. Not a lot of people play sb2, they main sb1. If sb3 was released I think it wouldn’t be that popular. Talking about scammers and griefers and these people with the “pay me when I say go” games, you can /eignore the people who host the “pay me when I say go” games, and for scammers and griefers, I highly recommend joining the mcc community discord (click here to join) and ping staff members whenever you need someone to check whether someone was scammed or not.
    Have a nice day :)

3. W5vil

W5vil
    I mean sb3 would be nice but then there would still be scammers and grinders in that server to. Scammers follow up he players is what I’ve learned. If you want to get away from the bulk of them sb2 is probably better. With the addition of sb3 it would make the player count on both sb1 and sb2 dip even lower which would result in a small community. So from my I’m -1 on this idea.
    Have a good day
    -W5vil

4. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey Impregnates,

The reason SB3 was removed in the first place was because not many players were on it as well as SB1 and 2. I don't see the need for MCC to use resources to keep another sub-server running when hardly any players would be on there. Currently, SB2 is already quite dead and adding another realm would just increase that

Thanks, Olli

5. Cleaningpig463

cleaningpig463
    As it would be nice, there is no absolute reason to have 3 servers. If skyblock was more of a popular sever (not saying it is) then there would be a small possibility of there being 3. But like Prison the sub-server is better off only having 2 than 3.

puposaurus likes this.
  6. IrlDealLover69

IrlDealLover69
    Hey, i don't really think skyblock 3 should be added back due to skyblock not really having that many players anymore, combined with both skyblocks most of the time there is less than 300 people on with both subservers

7. HH_Captain

publicy
    I am sorry but I definitely do not agree with you as Skyblock is only a subserver and is not the centre of attention in MCCentral, none of the other sub servers have a server 1 and 2 and it is not needed for a sb3 also not enough people even play sb2 for there to be a 3rd sb server. The server is not only focused around sb so instead there could be a petition for a factions server 2 but there is no need for a sb3 in the sb community. -1

HH_Captain

8. Dinojulie

DinoJulie
    I unfortunately agree with most people above^
    I play sb2 and it really isn't that bad! it's not a busy server and i enjoy my time on it. adding sb3 in my opinion really wouldn't help the community. Just find cool players on either Sb1 or Sb2 to team with :)

9. peed

I totally get where your coming from! However I believe skyblock 1 and 2 are just enough. On average 60-90 people play in one day in skyblock 2. I don't think it would be smart to add another one, as only 10-20 people would play.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.