Goodbye For a long time.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Assistant, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Assistant

Assistant
    Alright so I doubt anyone really cares about this or anything but I may as well let people know about it just in case anyone tries to ask me anything. Due to the recent demotions from the staff team, I have decided that I will not be going for staff/playing on this server for a very long amount of time. Now I won't lie, some of this does have to do with me getting denied back in the beginning of December, but I was going to come back around February/March to go for it again, but as I'm sure most of you all know, in the past couple days some of my good friends/great staff members got demoted/resigned. I won't go into detail about it since it's not my place to say. I do feel though that playing on this server/going for staff would be a waste of time because I now don't trust 95% of the staff team with their decisions, and I don't feel that it's a good idea to be part of a team I don't particularly want to help at all given the circumstances. If you're wondering how long I will be gone, most likely this server will not exist or the staff team will consist of many different people (which is what I want when I go back for it.) Now I'm not here to be rude to any person on the staff team in particular, because there are always two sides to a story, and I don't know those certain staff members stories behind all of this. All I know is that I think it's time for me to say my goodbyes and most of you will probably not even be on the server when I come back. I may hop on from time to time but It will be very rare. So yeah, I'm leaving, will probably be over 2 to 3 years AGAIN before I come back as a regular player. See ya kids.

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    will miss you mcc dad ;(

had to edit...

#2 ImJustAndrew, Dec 30, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  3. VKj

VKj

VKj
    Sad to see you go. If i remember correctly you were my first ever to issue punishment to me back in like 2014 haha

SpaceAcademy3 and MasterChheda like this.
  4. Horace_Altman

Horace_Altman
    It's been a true pleasure, hope you have a good life.

Good Morning Sam
    Good night Sam

Noah | Horace_Altman
    MCC Retired Senior Moderator
    MCC Retired Ex-Builder
    MCC June SOTM

5. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    I'm gunna miss you :(
    I know we didn't talk much but you were fun to talk to and I do really wish you the best. I'm assuming I'm not in your problem seeing as I just got here so hopefully we are at least on good terms. I hope you have a fun time doing whatever it is you choose to pursue. You will be missed and I respect your decision. Have a good next couple of years

6. Composures

Composures
    Hello Assistant,

I am eating Hamburger Helper, while I am typing this. So I apologize if it takes me awhile to finish this lol. I will admit that I know why they were demoted and it was simply bound to happen. I will not be involving myself into the drama, as it is none of my business and should stay between those who were originally involved. However, I am sure those who read this post will be asking "Who was demoted anyway?" AnimatedFox, Horace_Altman, KyleBop, and StrikerMusicMC were demoted yesterday. (If I am wrong on that, please correct me.) To those of you who will ask me what happened well, don't ask me. I am not going to answer the questions you have. As I already said, it is none of my business and I am not involving myself.

You were a good staff member prior to your demotion. It is your choice whether you decide to go back to the staff team and honestly, I do not plan on stopping you nor will I. But I do not think posting about the demotions is going to help at all, since player(s) and staff member(s) will ask about the issue. That will just end in more unwanted drama. However, I will leave it there.

Have a nice day or night! -Lauran

7. Horace_Altman

Horace_Altman

To answer this, no we won't be telling people exactly what happened. If you get staff then look up the last message Masterchheda sent and the answer is there but outside our personal friends and the staff team anyone who asks will be not be told. Bottom line we set out to improve the staff team but didn't go about it in the best possible way.

Noah | Horace_Altman
    MCC Ex-Senior Moderator
    MCC Ex-Builder

SpaceAcademy3, Assistant and Invader like this.
  8. Invader

Hey Sam,

You were definitely one of my closest friends on the staff team, apart from Noah and Chheda. You always made my day whenever you were drunk or just there chilling in SG. I always supported you and your opinions since you always lived life fun and entertaining. I know that you're leaving the community for a while (let's hope it's still here in ~3 years?) but I really enjoyed my time as staff alongside you. When you resigned, it did leave a crack in my heart, and since then, it's been waiting to shatter like a gem. Another thing about the recent demotions, I will not be commenting on them since I don't want to start unnecessary drama leading up to it and continue it. For any Staff reading this, I've appreciated working alongside you all and I know that some staff are pretty upset about my demotion in specific. Just know that I care about you all and I wanted the best for you. I've never been a serious person, I've always lived my time as staff as immature and socialiable as I could've. This being said, I will miss the team and you, Sam.

- Fox

9. Assistant

Assistant
    I hope that you all know I didn't make this post to bash on the team. They have done nothing to me so I have no right to say anything bad about them. I always wish the best for this staff team because I hold them dear to me. Just something everyone needs to know. And also, I love you all. I will miss you dearly.

SpaceAcademy3, Invader and kylebop like this.
  10. Minninq

Minninq
    Hey I am very sorry to see you go I was never really close to you in any way but it is always sad to see a player from mcc leave/go. Yes I am very sad about the recent demotions on the staff team certain people who got demoted were people i respect and on top of that could call my friend.

SpaceAcademy3 and Invader like this.
  11. Hey!

I was lucky enough to be in the same staff team you were in. We did not know each other that well but we had calls from time to time. I hate seeing people leave the community but I completely understand. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

SpaceAcademy3, Kane and AZXG like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.