Breakable Items

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Flex, Dec 5, 2019.

?

Should chunk loaders etc. be breakable by island members if they didn't place them?

1. Yes

22.2%
  2. No

77.8%
  1. Flex

GroovyFlex
    I was thinking it would be an alright idea if chunk loaders, holographic skulls and other important items were not breakable by island member that did not place them other than leader of course. This is as in the case of a grief, both items are worth far more than that of spawners, after all we payed for them (purchased mythical, and ancient keys). I believe this would greatly reduce loss because it would be devastating if people got their hands on them, then despawned and the items are lost for ever.

Just a small idea, I hope it might get implemented or if there is a solution to this dilemma I have missed

Rivorn likes this.
  2. AlexMarkey

We currently have this in place for spawners.
    You are suggesting the exact same feature that we have for spawners, also implemented to Holoskulls and Chunk Loaders?

Rivorn likes this.
  3. Flex

GroovyFlex
    Yes i am

4. ItzKinglinPlayz

I agree. A friend of mine had spent $5 on a myth key and got a chunk loader. She places it and her islander stole it and only the seller got the money. I think that this is upsetting the fact that her money has been 'taken away' from another island members greediness. Therefore I think this is a great idea.

SoapyCakes and Flex like this.
  5. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hey Flex, I believe this should be added as chunk loaders and holoskulls are worth a lot of money and are gotten through keys which is super annoying is another player steals them. Strong +1 for this

Thanks, Olli

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.