Suggestion - Close CakeWars

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Felipe Bastos Vitorio, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Do you agree with this suggestion

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

I know most will not like this idea of mine but I suggest closing cakeWars and replacing it with another minigame because lately no one played more cakewars so they could remove it from the server and replace it with another trendy minigame.

2. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    I agree. Cakewars is virtually dead.

Felipe Bastos Vitorio likes this.
  3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! firstly, um.. no thanks. cake wars had had it’s ups and downs when it comes to player activity. however, currently there is a cakewars event/competition going around. I’m guessing it’s to hype the gamemode up again, as that staff who is hosting has mentioned that kinda stuff before.. anwyays. I really don’t find the mos biggest need to remove cakewars as the champion builder gamemode seems to be more dead, as well as the speedy walls... players enjoy cakewars on mcc usually becuase they just like mcc or are banned on hypixel...
    as well as, you say to replace it with other mini games, but what miniganes.. saying that isn’t really as helpful to the community to know if you want to remove a mini game and just replace it with a mystergame since you did not go into such detail :flushed:

overall, i disagree with removing cakewars.

have a great day! hope i mentioned all your points.. although, there was, like, 1 point. :joy:

4. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

The minigame that could replace cakeWars is BedWars which is what everyone else plays today.

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    Henlo frend
    We shouldnt remove cw for 3 reasons (some of them are really obvious)
    1. there are still cakewars players and you cant just let them down switching their minigame to another one. Bedwars is the same thing as cakewars, but theres a cake in cakewars and a bed in bedwars. Nothing else changes.
    2. There's a cakewars event going on, to get more players to play it and revive it hopefully. During the month there will be a minigame night for cakewars (lots of people will play)
    3. Having a minigame which nobody plays doesn't make no difference; it isnt taking a minigame's place and i dont think alex would remove it just to add a new minigame. as i mentioned above there are still some cakewars players that love the game. I myself play it sometimes - mainly played during my staff term with my friends.
    Unfortunately, I disagree with your idea.
    Have a nice day

6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    that doesn’t change anything. bedwars and cakewars are basically the same game. i’m sorry, what?!??? as mentioned above already :flushed:

7. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

it doesn't even have to be BedWars can be even another minigame that central mc is planning

8. guih

guihzy
    What other minigames would they add? There aren’t many original minigames to be added
    By original I mean minigames that aren’t copied from other subservers

puposaurus likes this.
  9. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    It doesn't have to be original. Survival games & skywars aren't original yet they are thriving more than other mini games. They could add TNT games, block party, etc.

MCCentralBaby likes this.
  10. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    What's poppin

I agree that cake wars doesn't get a lot of attention at the moment, the staff team are aware of this and are trying to encourage people to play it again with there cake wars tournament running through this month. However, I would put forward the idea that we rotate minigames each month, changing them by bringing back old minigames and making new ones. I feel this would increase the number of players and bring back the success minigames has had in the past.

kikahh and GLOCKPRINCESS like this.
  11. Felipe Bastos Vitorio

If so you can even leave CakeWars off for a while and then turn it on to see the auction.

12. MCCentralBaby

FingerOnDaTrigga
    I think cakewars should be removed it should be replaced with another mini game that could gain a bigger player base.

13. MCCentralBaby

FingerOnDaTrigga
    I think cakewars should be removed but replacing. It with bedwars will do no good so I agree on that.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.