Moderator, I have a request...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xPisces, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xPisces

Hey! As of a few days ago I got banned from this server for setting off anti cheat alarms in kit pvp (didn’t even know there was an anti cheat back yet) and when a mod froze me I disconnected and he banned me.

This is a request for any moderator: Can you ban me from the server forever please? I just don’t really want to be playing on a server we’re I seem sus to mods and then get banned for I’m assuming hacking is what he thought. It have no personal issue with any of the mods on here, I just think I should move on to another server and forget this ever happened. So if any mods can respond to this and help me I would be gratefully thankful.

2. MaskerPlayz

Why would you need to be perma banned? Just remove the server from your server list and don't play it again...

3. xPisces

Idk I kinda just want to, just so k can't ever go back.

4. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Contact a Senior Moderator in private either on the forums or discord to discuss a requested ban.

Note, the reason you said does not seem valid. We only do requested bans for like compromised accounts, people who want to quit MC for good, etc. It’s still a senior team decision so message a Senior

xPisces likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.