What’s the best Food Chain?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Advolton, Sep 29, 2019.

?

What’s your favorite?

Poll closed Oct 2, 2019.
  1. McDonalds

26.7%
  2. BurgerKing

13.3%
  3. Subway

33.3%
  4. KFC

6.7%
  5. Other

20.0%
  1. Advolton

Advolton
    Hello MCC Community,
    The purpose of this post is simply because I’d like everyone’s personal input on what their favorite Fast Food Chain is, for an example I have listed a few of my favorites at the top for Members to vote on, however if their is something that I haven’t listed above, please press “Other” and list it below.

The idea for this Thread came about when I went out with my Friends earlier today, and stopped at Subway for a snack, once we got our food we started talking about what our favorite restaurant was, and this surprisingly sparked a debate at our table for the rest of the sitting.

That’s what I’m trying to do again here, their is no right or wrong answer, just personal opinion based on my curiosity, This way I can tally everyone’s answers and understand which restaurant is the highest voted and tastiest. Then, I’d probably either find a new place to eat, or win every argument ever thanks to you.

To finish this Thread off before you all vote, I’d like to clarify that my favorite Fast Food Chain would probably have to be McDonalds. I just enjoy the taste of the food, it’s a great price, and you have a very wide range of choices.
    Again, if the restaurant you’re thinking of isn’t listed above on the Poll, please press “Other” and listed it below as a comment, and ensure all listed restaurants are Fast Food Chains and not sit down and dine places.

I can confirm the results have been calculated, and I'd like to thank everyone who took part and commented with their opinions. I can proudly present the highest rated 3 Fast Food Chains as voted by Mine-Craft Central's Community. :blush:

1. Subway - Winner

5 vote(s).
      33.3%

2. McDonalds - Runner Up
      4 vote(s).
      26.7%

3. Chick-Fil-A - 3rd Place
      2 vote(s).
      17.4%
    Thanks Everyone!

Vize.

#1 Advolton, Sep 29, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. kylebop

kylebop
    This is going to be a weird response as it's not MCC related for me however here we go.

For a fast-food chain, hands down I would have to say Subway or Jimmy Johns for sure.

@xBenz is not going to like me very much after not saying McDonald's, but I mean hey what can I say haha.

Anyways subway I feel is a great fit for my needs as I need to be in and out and don't want something that isn't unhealthy. Going sailing for a few hours, it's always nice to have a sandwich ready to go on the boat. Hey I mean yesterday I had subway and it's good any day of the week for a sandwich.

Not much else to say regarding sandwiches so I mean yeah Subway/Jimmy Johns.

JustBeChill, Kane and Advolton like this.
  3. Advolton

Advolton
    I do think Subway is a very good Restaurant, with a quick, limitless and healthier solution for food. Despite me preferring McDonalds I can completely understand why you’ve said this, I had a Subway today, a foot long sub, a drink and 3 cookies, all were a reasonable price and filled me up beyond belief.
    Now, the real question is what do you choose to have on your Sub? as you know you can chose anything from Meat Balls to Steak and Cheese, also, out of curiosity what salad and sauce do you usually get on top of that?? Because I love a Steak and Cheese with a Sweetcorn Dressing and Sweet Onion sauce.

4. Departition_

And you didn’t put chick-fil-a on the poll smh

Advolton likes this.
  5. Advolton

Advolton
    My bad bro, I just listed the most popular that I eat, other was supposed to be for custom answers and then when listed below I’ll add them up, so because you’ve left your Mark, that’s 1 point for Chik-Fil-A.

6. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    Hoio!
    That’s going to be another point for Chick-fil-A!
    It’s got to be my favorite fast food chain because the chicken is so delicious and everything is so well maintained and yea. Not only is the food good but the Chick-fil-a restaurants I’ve gone to are all under good management so everything is of good quality. I wish I had one close to home but the closest restaurant to me is about 30-60 minutes away. But the yummy food is definitely worth the drive.
    Have a great day/night!
    ~Master_Aqua

Advolton likes this.
  7. Lewklo

zaeuz
    mcdonalds because if i say any different ill loose my job

ilavau, sophi, brandnew and 1 other person like this.
  8. Ankh

Ankh
    I'd say subway is my favorite. Aside from how complicated it is, the sandwiches are pretty good. And you can also make your own, so two-for-two. It's also probably the healthiest of the bunch lol.

I'd say KFC at a close second, because the chicken is pretty good imo.

Advolton likes this.
  9. 200yearslumber

bro wendys makes my mouth water 24/7 no lie

10. Advolton

Advolton
    Oooof, that’s hardcore Kloe.

11. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hi there!
    I agree with Kyle on this one. My favourite fast-food company is Subway but my favourite food company is Sizzler.
    They're both amazing in there own way. Like sizzlers amazing bread and Subways easy sandwiches.
    Honestly, it depends where you live. In Australia, Mcdonald's bread is almost always wet but it's different in other places.
    I hope you have a great day :)

#11 PistolPet, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Advolton likes this.
  12. FFandF

FnnF
    I would definitely say McDonalds! I love their nuggets especially with their sweet n' sour sauce. That's the only thing I get!

Master_Aqua, iiSean and Advolton like this.
  13. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! Please don't hate me or anything but I only ate at Burger King like 3 times and no where else on the list.
    I like their chicken burgers, fries and honey mustard. It tastes really good!
    Thanks for letting me share and have a wonderful day!​

Advolton likes this.
  14. Departition_

I found live maggots in my burger at burger king so not eating there ever again

15. Advolton

Advolton
    Oh god, don’t tell me that bro, I’ll never step foot in the place again for the rest of my life. I can’t be dealing with “live” stuff in my food.

16. Kyee__

Kyee__
    you didn’t even put hungry jacks aka burger king in other countries. so sad

17. Advolton

Advolton
    The Results are IN!
    Scroll up-to the top of the page, have a glance at who the Winner's of this competition was!
    I'm proud to say, I know where I'll be eating from now on, and it definitely won't be Burger King.
    Thanks to everyone who took part and made this possible, everyone's opinions were taken into account and counted:blush:

iiSean likes this.
  18. lizzieiero

lizsutcliff
    we call burger king hungry jack's here in australia, and i'm ngl it's my absolute favourite

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.