What is something you find yourself struggling with your day-to-day routine?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ICameISawILeft, May 3, 2023.

1. ICameISawILeft

ICameISawILeft
    Title is pretty self-explanatory.
    For me, Time management is a constant issue. I don't find enough time to do everything I want to get done everyday. From work, studying, and reviewing emails, there just isn't time for most of the stuff I feel like most people get to do. How about you? do you have anything you struggle to get done every day?

Pillaa and InsaneIsMyName like this.
  2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    Time management also isn't my strong suit. Especially finding time and prioritizing myself and my interests in day-to-day life. That and laundry. Never enough time for laundry! Lol

Pillaa likes this.
  3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    I am very heavily addicted to Fortnite. It's bad. If there's an AA for Fortnite Addicts please sign me up @Bigpilla

Pillaa likes this.
  4. Pillaa

Pillaa
    Definitely find myself struggling with time management as well. Balancing university work, time with my family, and feeding my Fortnite addiction with @Nikki_ all within 24 short hours each day is far from an easy task.

Nikki_ likes this.
  5. bdqt

bdqt
    Its waking up, I love sleep, its fun, but I need to wake up to my alarm and im such a heavy sleeper, so thats definatly something I should improve!

6. Viktor Stewart

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.