mcc ogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stiva, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Thunderbolt

oRelaxed
    1. 2015 Till about last year around September
    2. Prisons will always be prisons 1 not prisons 2
    3. Favorite memory from mcc would undoubtly be when i was first starting off, i had just bought my minecraft account logged on this server because it was ontop for minecraft server lists. I had warped to pvp as i had seen in the banner for the advertisment and from there on for 2 seasons, i would drop into pvp pick up loot and warp to my oak plank shack and hide p3 and what i thought was super rare p4 but in reality it was final fix broken!

2. ctrs

ctrs
    STIVA OMG OMGH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. bdqt

bdqt
    Ive been playing Mcc since 2017! So a total of about 7 in a half years! Of course I didnt make a mincraft forum account till 2020 cause i was much younger and not as tech savvy! My favorite sub server would be prisons and my favorite memory would be me and my guild playing murder mayhem. We'd make partys and talk about the silliest things! Man those were the days. If they were to bring one thing back, murder mayhem will have my heart!! Also creative, i think it was the creative talent show, it was hysterical and brightened my day!

#23 bdqt, Mar 7, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    wait its been 7 years since 2017 wtf

5. bdqt

bdqt
    Ikr time flys by so fast, its crazy

6. Rom

Rom

hey lol xx

bdqt likes this.
  7. SweatyBomb

SweatyBomb
    Hey, I am an OG, If you need any assistance you can always contact me by @ me in the discord my discord is SweatyBomb
    1. how many years have you played on MCC? 6-8
    2. what is your favorite game mode (removed or still on the server)? Kitpvp, Factions, and Prision
    3. what is your favorite memory from MCC? When the community wasn't toxic

bdqt likes this.
  8. ChimozuFu

ChimozuFu
    Damn, I wish there was a way to view when you first logged on to the server. I think for me it must've been 2013-14 but my earliest memories are the old Kit PvP back in 2015. I moved on to minigames about a year after that and I definitely miss Murder Mayhem the most.

9. Merowian

Merowian
    1. Started playing around 2015-2016ish
    2. Ctf was great, never really played much besides minigames tbh.
    3. My favorite memories were the ctf discord vcs, they were chaotic as hell but great fun :D

Don't really play now anymore but I keep up with the server because it played a pretty big part in my terminally online childhood lmfao.

Trainsgender likes this.
  10. EddieTrann01

EddieTrann01
    Goodness does time surely fly since the last time I came on this server.

I was previously an active player on MCC between 2014-16 before going casual towards 2019-20. So I would say I have played on Minecraft Central for roughly 3-5 years. Since then, I would either hop on to the server to see what's changed and explore around a bit before I'd come back again after a lengthy period.

So much has changed since then from when I was first introduced to the server 9 years ago and I do miss the nostalgic feeling with a variety of minigames and subservers to choose and play from in the last decade, many of which have been sadly removed to this day.

There were a lot of things that I really liked about MCC at the time, from Team Skywars and Capture the Flag, to the shortlived Arcade minigames that included TNT Run where I used to dominate (selfish brag I know LOL) the minigame where I was #2 at some point before it was taken down. And of course the Prison server, where it was the reason why I came here in the first place and was the start of so many friendships and memories to be made from that point onwards.

Heck, I still remember when Hide and Seek existed back in the days but it was unplayable when I arrived on MCC. It's hard to say what my favourite memory would be actually.. I'd answer the early days of Prison where that younger version of me would always look forward to getting up to join the server, and to simply play the game and grind towards the final rank (Z.. and the old Z1-Z9 before prestige was introduced) where I made so many memories and friends to just enjoy the game of Minecraft. I still miss the simplicity of Prison and what it used to be for the first couple of seasons..

If I could go back in time to revisit these memories and experience them once again, I would do it in a heartbeat.
    - Eddie (EddieTrann01)

11. I miss this server so much I miss creative in 2018 or 2019 I miss the role plays and how much fun it was before it became just about building I miss the community and how Alive it was ctf was fun too

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.