14th March 2023 - Prison 15.0 Changelog

Discussion in 'Server Updates / Changelog' started by AlexMarkey, Mar 13, 2023.

1. AlexMarkey

[​IMG]

The time has come once again for our Prison server to start a brand new chapter. This season is focussed on adding as much new content as possible to keep the game feeling modern and fresh! Players can expect to see some massive new features this upcoming season such as Private Barns, Autosell Chests, Mine Banks, Victory Trophies, Dungeons Update and much more! This changelog will detail all changes big and small for our upcoming Prison Reset which will be dropping this upcoming Friday 17th March 3pm MST.

Upcoming Changes
    - Private Barns have now been added (extension of your Private Barn)
    - Challenges to unlock Farmers and Livestock in your Private Barn
    - Auto Sell Chests available for purchase using produce from your livestock
    - Auto Sell Chest upgrades available for purchase using produce from your livestock
    - Bonus Mob Drops upgrade available for purchase using produce from your livestock
    - Private Mine Bank linked directly with Auto Sell Chests
    - Tags inside the Chat Tags GUI will now be in the same order as on other sub-servers
    - Fixed a bug where /bottled experience inside a dispenser would not dispense the correct amount
    - Bear Spawners have been removed from Care Packages (due to how fast-paced the event is)
    - Chat Tags will now appear inside all of the events (Brackets, Boss and LMS)
    - Kit Iron has been replaced with Kit Jumper in the Brackets event
    - Strength effect on the runestone has been debuffed drastically for PvP balancing purposes
    - New command /toggles has been added as an easy way to manage available toggles on the server
    - Fixed a bug where players could grief the PMD on other players mines
    - Beaconing has now been disabled (Using beacon effects from your private mine inside the PvP arena)
    - Fixed a bug where players could change your private mine home location without permission
    - Players are now able to press Q whilst holding a runestone to easily rotate between abilities
    - Dungeons have now been updated, and they will now act as a viable way to make money
    - Trophies have been added, automatically rewarded to players upon reaching Z9
    - Fixed a bug where it would sometimes rain inside the dungeons worlds

Private Barns:
    The biggest piece of content for players next season is the addition of Private Barns. These barns act as an extension of your Private Mine, and serve a very unique purpose on our Prison server. Players are required to complete a variety of challenges to unlock Farmers & Livestock inside their private barns. Feeding your livestock will grant players with animal produce which can be spent on some epic new features such as Auto Sell Chests and some new private mine upgrades (such as bonus mob drops and the ability to negotiate lower auto sell tax rates).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Auto Sell Chests:
    Auto Sell Chests are available for purchase using the produce generated from your barn livestock. As the name implies, Auto Sell Chests will automatically sell all items which enter this chest, making it a must have item for a fully automated mob grinder! For balancing purposes, all items sold through Auto Sell Chests will be subject to tax, however through barn upgrades players are able to negotiate this tax rate lower! All money generated from Auto Sell Chests will be deposited to the newly added Private Mine Bank.

Private Mine Bank:
    This bank account can be accessed by talking to the NPC near your new private barn. Players are able to deposit and withdraw money from their bank by using the commands '/pmine deposit' and '/pmine withdraw'. The main use for this bank is the direct link with Auto Sell Chests. All of the profits from Auto Sell Chests will be deposited directly into your Private Mine Bank.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Victory Trophies:
    Reaching Z9 on Prison is no small task, and one that deserves to be celebrated! All players whom successfully reach the max rank will now be rewarded with a trophy. This trophy will automatically be handed to a players inventory during their final rankup. Place your trophy on your Private Mine and flex it to everyone on the server! You deserve all the recognition you can get after beating all odds and successfully grinding through hundreds of ranks!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    New Private Mine Upgrades:
    With the new Private Barns comes 2 brand new upgrades for players to invest in. Both of these upgrades are unique, as they are purchased using produce generated by your barn livestock. The first upgrade allows players to negotiate a lower tax rate with the banker, resulting in more money going to your bank when selling items via the new Auto Sell Chests. The second upgrade allows players to receive Bonus Mob Drops when mobs die on their Private Mine. Utilise both of these upgrades to create more powerful than ever grinders!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Miscellaneous Changes
    As always with new seasons, it is our primary focus to ensure we deliver enough content, quality of life changes and bug fixes to satisfy our community! Players can expect to see brand new builds alongside a smoother gameplay experience with a handful of our backend plugins being updated with performance improvements. We look forward to seeing everyone this Friday. As always, enjoy!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    - Prison 15.0 Trailer -
    A huge thank you to 89p for putting together this epic trailer for the upcoming reset. Minecraft Central Presents: Prison Season 15

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.