Server on Fire by hacker group and staff do what??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trent McDaniel, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent McDaniel

every game I go to people spamming stigma client, its obvious that this hacker group has targeted the server for its ban anti cheat and they have been on for at least 30 minutes now. along with this I found another 5-10 hackers in every game I go to and no staff are on doing anything about it. it has gotten to the point where people are giving links to there clients and saying my client is better etc... I have photo evidence that ill send on discord because idk how to send on my PC. when will this server learn??? honestly im not mad. I hope they continue to attack the server so that the owner and staff realize they need to start doing some real work!!!

2. Honestlys

Honestlys
    Hey, I know that it might be annoying with all the hackers and that it seems like they aren't doing anything to prevent the hackers from joining. A lot of people have been complaining about the anticheat and they are trying to fix it. Staff is fully aware of the situation and the best thing you can do right now to prevent the hackers is to report them. (https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/)

Have a nice day!

3. Horace_Altman

Horace_Altman
    As said above, we are aware of the issue.

~Thread Answered
    ~Thread Locked

Noah | Horace_Altman
    Mcc Moderator
    Mcc Ex-Builder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.